• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

What reason did they gave?
In my case, cc executive gave me this reason: “you got Rupay Coral LTF under a special offer, so we can’t issue LTF Visa/MC/Amex on the basis of Rupay variant… chargeable Amex variant can be issued”
I asked her… “ if I had a non-Rupay Coral LTF, would ICICI give me LTF Amex variant???” … to which her answer was “YES”.

In my case, cc executive gave me this reason: “you got Rupay Coral LTF under a special offer, so we can’t issue LTF Visa/MC/Amex on the basis of Rupay variant… chargeable Amex variant can be issued”
I asked her… “ if I had a non-Rupay Coral LTF, would ICICI give me LTF Amex variant???” … to which her answer was “YES”.
Then get paid visa, get ltf amex and master based on visa and close visa before renewal.
In this case you will be losing 590.. or you can ask for converting visa ltf before renewal also..
All these if you really want all these cards.
Personally if I were you I wouldn't care for any of these.
But again ,everyone is different.
All the best

Last edited:
Then get paid visa, get ltf amex and master based on visa and close visa before renewal.
In this case you will be losing 590.. or you can ask for converting visa ltf before renewal also..
But agsin ,everyone is different.
All the best
Sounds logical and unique strategy

All the best
😅😅 … yes you are right … to be honest I don’t really need more ICICI cards … I already have 8 ICICI cards. … I was just trying my luck if I could get all variants of Coral … I guess I was late to the party 🥲🥲

All the best
You won't be issued a ltf card on a chargeable card.
Ltf cards issued only on ltf cards during conversion.
Don't try this you'll end up paying fees for 3 cards.

😅😅 … yes you are right … to be honest I don’t really need more ICICI cards … I already have 8 ICICI cards. … I was just trying my luck if I could get all variants of Coral … I guess I was late to the party 🥲🥲
8 cards? 😲
Can you tell all your 8 icici cards?

Understood your interest..
Anyway, do you use all those 8 ICICI Cards atleast once a year for a genuine purchase?
Here I am struggling with 4 cards

In my case , they say can’t issue downgrade card as coral visa and say given only paid and rupay one will be closed

8 cards? 😲
Can you tell all your 8 icici cards?
Please Share picture of all 8 cards in one frame
Not really 8 … it’s 7 right now … 8th one is platinum which I requested just 2 days ago when CC executive declined my Coral Amex request, I negotiated for Visa Platinum and she accepted my request (again … don’t really need platinum card 😅)

Attachments

• IMG_8893.jpeg
    IMG_8893.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 51
Understood your interest..
Anyway, do you use all those 8 ICICI Cards atleast once a year for a genuine purchase?
Here I am struggling with 4 cards
Sapphiro Visa & MC for Bookmyshow BOGO (3 tickets total free in a month)
Sapphiro Amex for Fuel (just because this card permanently stays inside the car)
Amazon Pay for Amazon purchases
MMT platinum and signature for IRCTC lounge access (in the last 2 years … haven’t done even a single non-lounge access transaction with these 2 cards )
Coral - havent used this card yet… already have Tata neu infinity

Reactions: SSV
Back