• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Having more number of CIBIL enquiries in a recent days will affect my PNB CCs approval? Is it Ok to Apply for PNB with Cibil Score of 793 but having 5 enquiry in a 3 months

Having more number of CIBIL enquiries in a recent days will affect my PNB CCs approval? Is it Ok to Apply for PNB with Cibil Score of 793 but having 5 enquiry in a 3 months
Number of enquiries may be a concern, but cibil is good.
Just for your Info, my father's rupay platinum approved today with a limit of 1 lakh and a cibil of 792 with 0 enquiries in the last 3 months.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Application for the card was submitted on Saturday along with three months Salary Slips and 6-month Bank statements, and the video kyc was completed today (Monday).

Vkyc guy said your card is approved and you will receive an approved SMS in 2 days, and card will be delivered in 8-10 days.

Should I assume my card is approved? :unsure:

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Application for the card was submitted on Saturday along with three months Salary Slips and 6-month Bank statements, and the video kyc was completed today (Monday).

Vkyc guy said your card is approved and you will receive an approved SMS in 2 days, and card will be delivered in 8-10 days.

May be may not, only after virtual card generated. Patience

paresh22

TF Ace

PNB asks last year ITR's. Without that it's not easy to get card.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

Haha ....No need to bother..PNB will easily approve your card if you have Good cibil history ..They are purely giving on CIBIL and based on your income...Only bothering thing is Limit..They are not so generous in offering Limit.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Haha ....No need to bother..PNB will easily approve your card if you have Good cibil history ..They are purely giving on CIBIL and based on your income...Only bothering thing is Limit..They are so generous in offering Limit.
Generous? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I just uploaded last year ITR and last 6 months Bank Statement and it got approved after 3-4 days. No kyc, no verification was done because of existing account in PNB..
PNB is not doing any physical verification other than VKYC of issuing cards..

Only through mail/SMS they will contact you for each and every step of appliaction

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
PNB asks last year ITR's. Without that it's not easy to get card.
Only 2 options were available for document upload.
ITR or a Salary Slip and a bank statement.

Previously, there were four types of proof.
1- ID proof
2- Address
3- Photo
4-Signature

paresh22

TF Ace
Only 2 options were available for document upload.
ITR or a Salary Slip and a bank statement.

Previously, there were four types of proof.
1- ID proof
2- Address
3- Photo
4-Signature
Yes. It's changed recently I think. You will get sms that your application no xxx is lying discrepant. Then you call customer care about it and they will ask to email last 2 year itr documents.

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Many days after online application and vkyc, I received multiple sms and following email mentioning discrepancy:

Dear Sir,
We are in receipt of above credit card application for processing. Due to the reasons mentioned below the same has been found discrepant.
Discrepant reasons for credit card application
· Latest ITR/Form 16 is not uploaded
Kindly share the above requested documents, signed scanned copy to us within 3 working days through return e-mail at creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in.
In case we don’t receive above document from your end, your applications shall be rejected.
NOTE
:- If you are a salaried person and your annual income is less than 5 lakhs, then you can also submit your latest Form 16.
I had uploaded last year's (FY2021-22) ITR as this year's isn't filled yet. However I gave 2 yrs Form 16. All documents were downloaded and not signed/scanned.

To my surprise, 2 days after receiving the email, I got sms stating that the rupay select card is approved...I could register my mobile no immediately in the app and the digital card is ready to use. Waiting for the physical card.

PS: I also signed up in rupay select wellness portal but yet to choose the spa and health check up coupons.

Anon1

TF Premier
Anyone got physical verification was done? Or there is no physical verification for this online process?

How much cibil score need to apply for pnb card? I have 730+

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

abhi0077

TF Buzz
Facing technical error in Online application from last 3 days

It is happening after I click "submit" after uploading ITR & Bank Statement

Anyone have any solution?

I sent the mail to customer care 2 days ago but still no response from them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230702-140711_Chrome~2.png
    Screenshot_20230702-140711_Chrome~2.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 26

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Anyone got physical verification was done? Or there is no physical verification for this online process?

How much cibil score need to apply for pnb card? I have 730+
No physical verification for online appliaction and thereafter do VKYC .

With even 730 plus you may get PNB credit card if you have ITR and NIL delay payment in credit history.