• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:

metro

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied for pnb select card. Got following message:
Avoid closure of your new PNB Bank Credit Card ending with 8687 as per regulatory guidelines! Activate it within 37 days of your card open date through SMS available at our website www.pnbcard.in / PNB Genie app or IVR 18001802345. If already done, please ignore. -PNB

Questions:
1. I haven't got any approval message from pnb. Is it ok?
2. No dispatch message of card, pnb genie app is crashing on my mobile so can't check status. Any other way to check status?
3. I read in some thread that rupay select benefits like ott etc are not applicable on pnb. Is it true?

Reactions: Rkr

shashank08

TF Premier
Avoid closure of your new PNB Bank Credit Card ending with 8687 as per regulatory guidelines! Activate it within 37 days of your card open date through SMS available at our website www.pnbcard.in / PNB Genie app or IVR 18001802345. If already done, please ignore. -PNB

Questions:
2. No dispatch message of card, pnb genie app is crashing on my mobile so can't check status. Any other way to check status?
3. I read in some thread that rupay select benefits like ott etc are not applicable on pnb. Is it true?
  1. I also didn't receive message of card approval. So this is ok.
  2. You can call PNB cards customer care and get the current status.
  3. It has limited benefits like Spa, health checkup but not all rupay select benefits.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

Questions:
Try to get rhe card details on PNB Genie App.Sooner or later it will work.
It has spa and health check benifits.

Try to get the despatch detail by sending mail at
Creditcardho@pnb.co.in

Dpk6200

TF Buzz
Bank statement me salary mention hona zaruri hai ?

Mere employer ka account name to aata hai statement me par discription me salary likha nahi aata hai , to kya salary likha hona zaruri hai ?

Kal pnb bank se mail aaya ki statement me salary narration mark karke bhejo, maine salary slips 3 month , salary certificate aur ITR bhi bheja tha.

Kya ho sakta hai is case me ?

shashank08

TF Premier
Bank statement me salary mention hona zaruri hai ?

Mere employer ka account name to aata hai statement me par discription me salary likha nahi aata hai , to kya salary likha hona zaruri hai ?

Kal pnb bank se mail aaya ki statement me salary narration mark karke bhejo, maine salary slips 3 month , salary certificate aur ITR bhi bheja tha.

Kya ho sakta hai is case me ?
This is the similar post:

@gowmara will be able to help you as he also faced same thing.

paresh22

TF Ace
It worked today.
Any other card which will give ott benefits. Pnb is giving only spa and health check up as per rupay select website. Thanks
You need to check rupay select debit cards for ott benefits not credit cards. Check this

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Hey @Rkr, Thanks for this wonderful thread, I applied for Rupay Select and followed the exact same steps as you have mentioned, got the digital card.

Timeline:
  1. Applied online on 27 Dec 2023, uploaded salary bank statement but was able to upload only one Year ITR as multiple files not allowed.
  2. VKYC completed on 29 Dec. She said they will process in some days.
  3. Asked status on 31 Dec via mail to pnbcardho, no reply.
  4. Sent documents to pnbcard2 on 2 Jan, acknowledgement received
  5. Digital card showing on PNB genie app 5 Jan 2023.
One thing is tracking on pnb genie is difficult at times as you receive OTPs quite late, but overall it was a smooth process. Awaiting physical card delivery.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Hey @Rkr, Thanks for this wonderful thread, I applied for Rupay Select and followed the exact same steps as you have mentioned, got the digital card.

Timeline:
  1. Applied online on 27 Dec 2023, uploaded salary bank statement but was able to upload only one Year ITR as multiple files not allowed.
  2. VKYC completed on 29 Dec. She said they will process in some days.
  3. Asked status on 31 Dec via mail to pnbcardho, no reply.
  4. Sent documents to pnbcard2 on 2 Jan, acknowledgement received
  5. Digital card showing on PNB genie app 5 Jan 2023.
One thing is tracking on pnb genie is difficult at times as you receive OTPs quite late, but overall it was a smooth process. Awaiting physical card delivery.
Good to know about your appliaction to approval journey.

VicksJ

TF Select
@Rkr I applied rupay platinum on 18th dec. I was not aware of wellness benefit on select as it is not mentioned anywhere in the card details. After sending ITR, got a generic message of avoid card deactivation sms today and no mesaage of approval. checked genie app, and the card is approved with 2 lakh limit.

Also have applied for card conversion to Rupay select. How many days it will take for conversion? Can I do transaction on platinum to get 300 rewards point and later when card is converted will I get 300 rewards point again?

@KLB@96 @tryabp @sarainfo12 what is the final joining fee charged?. was there additional 100RS+GST charge as well for converting from platinum to select?

Last edited:

DarkKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied for pnb select card. Got following message twice;
Avoid closure of your new PNB Bank Credit Card ending with xxxx as per regulatory guidelines! Activate it within 37 days of your card open date through SMS available at our website www.pnbcard.in / PNB Genie app or IVR 18001802345. If already done, please ignore. -PNB

Questions:
2. I can see an option to activate Virtual card in Genie app. In tracking , it shows - Virtual Card generated as a status. In Physical Card delivery, Dispatch status is blank
3. Do I need to submit docs again for physical card? I sent a mail to creditcardpnb@pnb.co.in for an update but no reply!!

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Avoid closure of your new PNB Bank Credit Card ending with xxxx as per regulatory guidelines! Activate it within 37 days of your card open date through SMS available at our website www.pnbcard.in / PNB Genie app or IVR 18001802345. If already done, please ignore. -PNB

Questions:
2. I can see an option to activate Virtual card in Genie app. In tracking , it shows - Virtual Card generated as a status. In Physical Card delivery, Dispatch status is blank
3. Do I need to submit docs again for physical card? I sent a mail to creditcardpnb@pnb.co.in for an update but no reply!!
No, your card is approved. Just activate and start using your card online. Physical card will come automatically. Is it platinum or select?

YCJ

TF Buzz

Questions:

Questions:
This means your card has been already approved. Activate the virtual card and start using it.
Delivery of the physical card will take time as they deliver through DTDC instead of the usual DHL/Bluedart.