• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

To buy an iPhone or not to?

harsh1387

TF Ace
Yes but what i feel... iPhone is good for elderly people as it is a simple and no nonsense phone with almost no customisations. In India iPhone doesn't justifies its price tag and one can get a way better phone at that price point in Android but only con will be no Apple logo at the back.
Thats an outdated perception.
look around you.
how many old people you see using an iPhone. It's the young ones who are buying it.
I won't get into Android vs Iphone as its each his own scenario.
that's why i suggested to use someone's iPhone and see if it suits you or not.

D

Deleted member 16965

Thats an outdated perception.
look around you.
how many old people you see using an iPhone. It's the young ones who are buying it.
I won't get into Android vs Iphone as its each his own scenario.
that's why i suggested to use someone's iPhone and see if it suits you or not.
iPhone has two sides of a coin:

For Elder People: Simplicity
For Younger Gen: Apple Logo

D

Deleted member 16965

3rd side for people like me who like it for what it is.. :)
Apple Logo is way overrated. No one gives a shit about it anymore..
photo-1626415345766-ee1a2af4f861

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Apple Logo is way overrated. No one gives a shit about it anymore..
People do still care very much about the logo bro. It's still a status symbol for some. I have seen many many people who just buy the phone just for the sake of it being an iPhone.

The FOMO and status symbol of having an iPhone is still very much the perception of people in my opinion.

IMG_2670.jpeg

harsh1387

TF Ace
People do still care very much about the logo bro. It's still a status symbol for some. I have seen many many people who just buy the phone just for the sake of it being an iPhone.

The FOMO and status symbol of having an iPhone is still very much the perception of people in my opinion.

IMG_2670.jpeg
FOMO is a real disease.
Look at our forum.
So many card applications are done cos of FOMO rather than need or neccessity of it.