• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick for LTF HDFC Tata Neu Credit Card

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you are new to Tata Neu and looking for Tata New LTF Credit card. Then follow below steps

1) Download App and register with your email and mobile number (Use same which you have used for any other Credit card / used to view CIBIL score)

2) click on loan and cards and then click on credit cards section in the app

3) it will mostly be showing renewal charges, click on Check my eligibility (I chose Infinity card variant)

4) Enter Pan card and Date of birth etc. correctly

5) Go till bank statement upload page and do not upload any statement.

6) Close your app and check your CIBIL score in same app (my friends score was 811)

7) wait for 2 days. Open app and upload 6 month bank statement

8) share whats the new renewal fee.

Personally verified this with friends account.

Last edited:
If you are new to Tata Neu and looking for Tata New LTF Credit card. Then follow below steps

1) Download App and register with your email and mobile number (Use same which you have used for any other Credit card / used to view CIBIL score)

2) click on loan and cards and then click on credit cards section in the app

3) it will mostly be showing renewal charges, click on Check my eligibility (I chose Infinity card variant)

4) Enter Pan card and Date of birth etc. correctly

5) Go till bank statement upload page and do not upload any statement.

6) Close your app and check your CIBIL score in same app (my friends score was 811)

7) wait for 2 days. Open app and upload 6 month bank statement

8) share whats the new renewal fee.

Personally verified this with friends account.
I reach to page at video kyc. But not seen any bank statement upload. Should I go further?

I also get LTF HDFC infinity card by mistake. i have already HDFC Millennia card 1 year old.
what i did is

register and start filling CC application i selected salaried and write any tata company name and then i see card LTF but i did not complete application because i read somewhere that lie and get might be get issue in verification(video call) process.

so i just leave application open and uninstall app.

after 20-30 days i get call from tata nue they told me i am eligible for LTF so i install again and select "Self employe" which is i am. and process application and app showing me LTF card.

Last edited:
I also get LTF HDFC infinity card by mistake. i have already HDFC Millennia card 1 year old.
what i did is

register and start filling CC application i selected salaried and write any tata company name and then i see card LTF but i did not complete application because i read somewhere that lie and get might be get issue in verification(video call) process.

so i just leave application open and uninstall app.

after 20-30 days i get call from tata nue they told me i am eligible for LTF so i install again and select "Self employe" which is i am. and process application and app showing me LTF card.
Does this really works?

Why are you guys making it so complicated? Like writing fake Tata company name in organisation etc?!
Its so simple to get Neu plus/infinity as LTF.
Apply on the app. Dont bother if it's paid or FYF.
Get the card first. Do normal transactions for a month.
Then write a mail to HDFC and ask them to convert to LTF.
How positive are you? Hdfc are famous for never doing this. If anything they'll charge more.

Why are you guys making it so complicated? Like writing fake Tata company name in organisation etc?!
Its so simple to get Neu plus/infinity as LTF.
Apply on the app. Dont bother if it's paid or FYF.
Get the card first. Do normal transactions for a month.
Then write a mail to HDFC and ask them to convert to LTF.
Can you please share the email address you used to email them to convert it to LTF?

Back