• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks for getting ICICI Wealth Management

Sreerag

TF Premier
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)

Mystery continues it's titanium standard saving account :D
Bro there is no mystery!!

Privileged is the Service Type you will get. It is below wealth category.
Most of the Salaried Employees get this.

And Titanium is your account variant.
You can also have Gold & Silver variant under Privileged!!😀😀

Bro there is no mystery!!

Privileged is the Service Type you will get. It is below wealth category.
Most of the Salaried Employees get this.

And Titanium is your account variant.
You can also have Gold & Silver variant under Privileged!!😀😀
Am ok with that ..but this is not my salary account and CC is saying it's zero MAB and am afraid of that part :p
Titanium can never be zero right ?

Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)
When I was getting a current account opened, they executive asked if I also wanted to open a wealth account. And I was able to open with 1 lakh initial funding. After this got opened, my existing privilege icici account also got converted to Wealth automatically. (location: Bangalore)

I checked 2-3 times on iMobile, still shows maroon interface only.

Will wait for 2-3 days, what you suggest?
Yaar my wealth account did not get linked to my privilidge account.

On checking on internet banking, it has a completely different cust I'd and no mobile.or email linked to it, even though i shared my existing details and got confirmation on my email for wealth account
Any clues?

UPDATE: it did get linked, just needed to change the primary account. It still has different cust id

Last edited:
Yaar my wealth account did not get linked to my privilidge account.

On checking on internet banking, it has a completely different cust I'd and no mobile.or email linked to it, even though i shared my existing details and got confirmation on my email for wealth account
Any clues?

UPDATE: it did get linked, just needed to change the primary account. It still has different cust id
Was your mobile number same or different on these 2 accounts??

How you get 2 customer ID?

I have 10k mab digital savings account in ICICI and i have 1 lakh fd .
Can I upgrade in Wealth manganent account.
What is the minimum IP i require to upgrade.
If anyone know please share your opinion!

I have 10k mab digital savings account in ICICI and i have 1 lakh fd .
Can I upgrade in Wealth manganent account.
What is the minimum IP i require to upgrade.
If anyone know please share your opinion!
Upgrades are always difficult. ICICI will ask for 25L funds in ur a/c
Open a new Wealth account using 1-5L any number cheque in between

I requested BM for Wealth Account. He asked for 10 Lakh Initial Deposit. I requested him to open the account with Rs 1 Lakh deposit only, he agreed.

He said it's upto him, if he wants he can open the account without any deposit as well.

But The problem is I received a message saying it's a privilege account. I asked that person again and he said it will be a wealth account only.
Did you guys also face this?

Dear , you have opted for an ICICI Bank Privilege Program Savings Account with Programme Relationship Value Requirement. To know more about your Relationship Value Requirements, click here bit.ly/3Z8L97T. Your request will be completed in 3 working days. T&C apply.

@anirban.choudhury @pprakash11 @4uziaul

Last edited:
Back