• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to pay insurance premium using Amazon Pay

AshCCtech

TF Buzz
HI
I'm trying to make (Manipal Cigna) health insurance premium payment using Amazon Pay. But after entering the policy number and DOB,it shows the error message "Please check your customer account number and try again."

Attachments

• Amazon-insurance premium.webp
    Amazon-insurance premium.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 14
HI
I'm trying to make (Manipal Cigna) health insurance premium payment using Amazon Pay. But after entering the policy number and DOB,it shows the error message "Please check your customer account number and try again."
Just now checked , IMG_1646.webp There are some technical issues. try again later.

If you satisfied with the answer mark a solution.

Insurance premium using credit card on Amazon has convenience fee.

But can anyone confirm if we load Amazon pay balance to required premium amount, would it still charge any convience fee?

I can get Apay balance using amex cards + smartbuy.

Want to be sure before committing to load large sum.

Insurance premium using credit card on Amazon has convenience fee.

But can anyone confirm if we load Amazon pay balance to required premium amount, would it still charge any convience fee?

I can get Apay balance using amex cards + smartbuy.

Want to be sure before committing to load large sum.
Make sure your insurance company is listed in amazon pay and it is able to fetch your premium. Else, your efforts will be a waste.

There are no convenience fees whatsoever, when paying bills using amazon pay balance.

Make sure your insurance company is listed in amazon pay and it is able to fetch your premium. Else, your efforts will be a waste.

There are no convenience fees whatsoever, when paying bills using amazon pay balance.
The problem lies in fetching the premium it’s hit and miss

Back