• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Understanding application status and processing

damn

TF Buzz
I applied today for HDFC credit card from both Tata Neu and Swiggy. Tata immediately showed rejection, while Swiggy showed me possible limit - 50k, and then completed my vkyc.
Now, when I check the application status for both the applications, they are both in process, even Tata. What's going on? Will I get Swiggy one? Will Tata be approved later?
Guidance would be appreciated.

Solution
I applied today for HDFC credit card from both Tata Neu and Swiggy. Tata immediately showed rejection, while Swiggy showed me possible limit - 50k, and then completed my vkyc.
Now, when I check the application status for both the applications, they are both in process, even Tata. What's going on? Will I get Swiggy one? Will Tata be approved later?
Lot of people have faced this kind of issue when applying to either of these cards. Just wait for few more days and see you get an sms about the status of your application. You can call on the number in the SMS to check the actual status of your application.
Tata Neu could mostly won't proceed further but Swiggy will surely go further in the process.
Even...
Lot of people have faced this kind of issue when applying to either of these cards. Just wait for few more days and see you get an sms about the status of your application. You can call on the number in the SMS to check the actual status of your application.
Tata Neu could mostly won't proceed further but Swiggy will surely go further in the process.
Even if in the end, you got any or both cards delivered, don't activate the one which you don't want and the card will be cancelled.

Please mark answer as solution if this helped. Thanks.

Solution
Go
Even if in the end, you got any or both cards delivered, don't activate the one which you don't want and the card will be cancelled.

Please mark answer as solution if this helped. Thanks.
Got it
Thanks for the assistance

My application status for HDFC swiggy card is no longer visible on website, and customer care cannot track it. Interestingly, Tata Neu card, even after being rejected, is in process till date.
My home and business verification was completed yesterday. What should I make of it? @SSV

Reactions: SSV
My application status for HDFC swiggy card is no longer visible on website, and customer care cannot track it. Interestingly, Tata Neu card, even after being rejected, is in process till date.
My home and business verification was completed yesterday. What should I make of it? @SSV
Most likely Tata Neu card is in process and await for the decision..
When the physical verification happened, dif you ask that guy about which card jexwas doing verification for?

What did the verification guy verify? That at your address you're actually living there? Also, your vkyc is done only for swiggy cc and not for tata neu right?

What did the verification guy verify? That at your address you're actually living there? Also, your vkyc is done only for swiggy cc and not for tata neu right?
Yes, he verified my business and home only; I personally confirmed and he told me he has completed the same from his side; his in-charge also called me later to verify my job and what kind of company I work in; nothing else

Most likely Tata Neu card is in process and await for the decision..
When the physical verification happened, dif you ask that guy about which card jexwas doing verification for?
But for some reason the app and Tata Neu team says its rejected; what is happening? Are they always this clueless?

Back