• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unlock VIP Elite Status with Radisson Rewards: Limited-Time Offer!(Offer is not valid now.)

Radisson Rewards is offering a golden opportunity to elevate your travel experience with their highest status tier: VIP Elite. Whether you're an existing member or thinking about joining, this promotion is too good to pass up!

What's on Offer?

Existing Members:
Enjoy an automatic upgrade to VIP Elite status for 1 year.
New Members: Sign up now and receive 2 years of VIP Elite status!

Why Should You Care?

VIP Elite
status comes with an array of perks designed to make your stay more luxurious and stress-free. Here are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy:

Room Upgrades: Get upgraded to the best available rooms, ensuring a more comfortable stay.
Complimentary Breakfast: Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, no matter where you stay.
Late Checkout: Enjoy the flexibility of a late checkout, giving you more time to relax.
Bonus Points: Earn additional bonus points on every stay, helping you reach your next free night even faster.
Dedicated VIP Support: Get prioritized service and support, ensuring your needs are met promptly.

Pro Tip: Already have a Radisson Rewards account? Go ahead and upgrade it for that 1-year VIP Elite status. Then, create a new account to enjoy an additional year of elite perks!

How to Register?

Ready to elevate your Radisson experience? Click [here] to register for the offer.

Credits: Thanks to [VgdkTk on Twitter] for bringing this fantastic offer to our attention!

Last edited:
Radisson Rewards is offering a golden opportunity to elevate your travel experience with their highest status tier: **VIP Elite**. Whether you're an existing member or thinking about joining, this promotion is too good to pass up!

What's on Offer?

Existing Members:

Why Should You Care?

VIP Elite
status comes with an array of perks designed to make your stay more luxurious and stress-free. Here are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy:

Room Upgrades: Get upgraded to the best available rooms, ensuring a more comfortable stay.
Complimentary Breakfast: Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, no matter where you stay.
Late Checkout: Enjoy the flexibility of a late checkout, giving you more time to relax.
Bonus Points: Earn additional bonus points on every stay, helping you reach your next free night even faster.
Dedicated VIP Support: Get prioritized service and support, ensuring your needs are met promptly.

Pro Tip: Already have a Radisson Rewards account? Go ahead and upgrade it for that 1-year VIP Elite status. Then, create a new account to enjoy an additional year of elite perks!

How to Register?

Ready to elevate your Radisson experience? Click [here] to register for the offer.

Credits: Thanks to [VgdkTk on Twitter] for bringing this fantastic offer to our attention!
Thanks for the info ..Much appreciated !!

Radisson Rewards is offering a golden opportunity to elevate your travel experience with their highest status tier: VIP Elite. Whether you're an existing member or thinking about joining, this promotion is too good to pass up!

What's on Offer?

Existing Members:

Why Should You Care?

VIP Elite

How to Register?

Thanks a lot!

What's on Offer?

Existing Members:

Why Should You Care?

VIP Elite

How to Register?

Thank you for sharing the offer.

What's on Offer?

Existing Members:

Why Should You Care?

VIP Elite

How to Register?

1723716078397.png

Upgraded to VIP, Thank you.

What's on Offer?

Existing Members:

Why Should You Care?

VIP Elite

How to Register?

1723716506080.png

New user also worked with 2 years validity. Offer is still active.

What's on Offer?

Existing Members:

Why Should You Care?

VIP Elite

How to Register?

Awesome, thank you! I upgraded my account and signed up for an account for my wife.

I don't use Radisson much but good to have it when it is free!!

I tried registering for the first time but it throws an error while logging that I need to activate it first.
1723718453466.png

Then If I go through activate link it again throws an error.
1723718509800.png

Can anyone experiencing this?

This must be obvious to most, but here's my experience might be useful for someone.. i had a premium tier with Radisson thru status match and booked a hotel this year at Park Inn by Radisson at Abu Dhabi.. It was booked thru infinia for 10x rewards and not thru the Radisson website.. on reaching the hotel during check-in i thot i'll try my luck with free room upgrade as offered by the premium tier but unfortunately as per the executive, any tier upgrades/benefits are applicable only for direct booking and not thru any third party agents.. was worth shot but not worth missing my 10x rewards.. @anirban.choudhury Thanks for the upgrade might come in handy someday!

Click the link shared by Anirban. On the left side of the page, you will see a space that says "Login if you are a member". Login using your email ID and password and the account gets upgraded to VIP.
can you share the screenshot where it says "Login if you are a member", unable to find that! even tried (search page : cntrl+F)

I am a member since 2022. For me it says "Complete 3 nights or 2 stays to become a premium member", I am at Club level :|

Back