• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade offer from AMEX Plat Travel to Plat Metal Charge Card

cc24x7

TF Premier
fees it 70800 and its totally worth at least first year.the points are valued approx 1 rs depending on how you use it.
Thank you for your reply, could you please help with 115K points in terms of the Amazon Pay Voucher? I want to understand it in a simple way. Do not want to go into travel transfer points.

navam

TF Premier
Get it in the year you plan on flying a few times atleast to enjoy the lounge, you can make up the 70k if you use the points smartly. Lastly, I vaguely remember filling out some form from this email and then someone from their end contacted and offered 1.25 lakh points instead.

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank you for your reply, could you please help with 115K points in terms of the Amazon Pay Voucher? I want to understand it in a simple way. Do not want to go into travel transfer points.
well its not worth if you are looking to get Amazon pay vouchers.it will be like 25 paise so 115/4 approx 28-29k.the card is only useful if you like to travel. This is mainly for flights and hotels.

for reward points there are many other cards out there.