• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent Help Flipkart

anandbb

TF Buzz
I ordered total of 7 products which was clubbed in one order from flipkart. Now I have to cancel only 1 order but i couldn't bcoz it was clubbed so i have to cancel all orders. Flipkart support said to cancel the order at the time of delivery but i will not be eligible for 5 % cb on all orders bcoz orders were clubbed

is this true ?

Update: axis support said i will get cb on all orders except the one which i will cancel. totally wrong info provided by flipkart support lol

Last edited:
Solution
I ordered total of 7 products which was clubbed in one order from flipkart. Now I have to cancel only 1 order but i couldn't bcoz it was clubbed so i have to cancel all orders. Flipkart support said to cancel the order at the time of delivery but i will not be eligible for 5 % cb bcoz orders were clubbed

is this true ?
If orders are shipped separately, then at the time of delivery, refuse to accept the package which you want to cancel, you'll get the refund for that.
I ordered total of 7 products which was clubbed in one order from flipkart. Now I have to cancel only 1 order but i couldn't bcoz it was clubbed so i have to cancel all orders. Flipkart support said to cancel the order at the time of delivery but i will not be eligible for 5 % cb bcoz orders were clubbed

is this true ?
If orders are shipped separately, then at the time of delivery, refuse to accept the package which you want to cancel, you'll get the refund for that.

Solution
Back