• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Urgent Help] My Flipkart Axis card got cancelled due to non-personal use!!!

Calm done ..
Nothing happens..
Your card is cancelled and any CB reversed and charged to your account has to be paid ..
If you can't pay you need to show them that it was for personal use...

There will be no police cases..
But never do these kind of things..
If your firend wants to use it for his shop purposes then your friend shuold use his CC, not your CC.

Never ever lend your CC to others even thought they are very good friends of you..

Treat your CC as your personal asset ..
You will be resonsbile for all the transactions done using it..

How much is outstainding balance as of now on your card?? just pay it and never repeat the same mistake..

All the best..
Thank you sir for the sincere advice…I’ll keep this mind !! 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Current dues are 1.74L, which I can pay no issues with that!!
My doubt is that if it’s cancelled now, I won’t be able to get this card ever again in future !!

Looks like another case of mass cancellation of axis Flipkart cards.

Revoking cashback is a big deal. It will run in tens of thousands I presume? Please recover that money from your friend
Yes getting money is not an issues…me & my friend both are in shock…he is ready to help me in all ways…just that I want to save the card!!

See in mail screenshot, there's option to attach invoices. Download all invoices for trxn listed for mentioned dates, and send them.

If they found it sufficient, they will not cancel your card and pending cashback will be reinstated
Invoices should be in his name , then only they will consider . Otherwise no use

Looks like another case of mass cancellation of axis Flipkart cards.

It seems 🪓 has again started wielding their 🪓 🪓 🪓 at their beloved customers !!
Need to see how deep is their armoury this time ... ;);)

How much citi cards they onboard that much ratio of existing cards to be closed else rewards will make them go debt
Yes .. sort of .. but again they must be harmonizing all these products to create a synchronised big porfolio ..
but I kind of not able to understand whethre they gained much to match the buying price of CITI..
god knows ... I dont care ..
I dont want to be 🪓ed, hence I already trimmed my 🪓 portfolio..
My current relationship is:
1) SBLBR
2)My ZOne LTF
3) NEO LTF and
4) AXIS Airtel Paid..

that's it.

I never like my banker to take calls on me.. I prefer I take calls on my banker .. I do continue to do this ...l

Last edited:
Hello,
I was using 3+ years old Flipkart Axis card. Since last 2 years onwards one of my friend started using this card to order mobile phones for his shop. My limit was 3.7L and many a times the limit was used more than 80%.
Today I received the following mail.

View attachment 56880
I am really scared now…am I in big trouble???
Will there be any legal / police case now…I don’t want my parents to know of all this !!

While searching online, I came across the name of this community….so plz plz help me out of this problem…I promise I will stop all such activities in future !!!

Me too also, i am very scared now

Also, is there, by chance, any possibility that Axis cross checks these bills will Flipkart???
there is a 100% possiblity .. data can be easily exchanged between the Brand and the Bank if and when required ...
That is the whole point of co-branded cards ..
They hlep each other in growing their business at the same time curtail any losses, if any, arising out of this relationship ..

Calm done ..
Nothing happens..
Your card is cancelled and any CB reversed and charged to your account has to be paid ..
If you can't pay you need to show them that it was for personal use...

There will be no police cases..
But never do these kind of things..
If your firend wants to use it for his shop purposes then your friend shuold use his own CC, not your CC.

Never ever lend your CC to others even thought they are very good friends of you..

Treat your CC as your personal asset ..
You will be resonsbile for all the transactions done using it..

How much is outstainding balance as of now on your card?? just pay it ( with your freind's money) and never repeat the same mistake..

All the best..
I am also scared man, how to handle this situation its very tension full, my interest now gone from credit cards, i don't want now

• Sad
Reactions: SSV
Back