• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent: Suggestions required. Application Declined

hemanthgkl1

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

Initially, I registered via axis website my interest in MyZone [paid] on June 18. Application no. Got generated. But no body came to collect docs and do biometric. Its pending then and there only.

So, only july 3rd, I went to bank and applied for MyZone [LTF] through staff with biometric and documents. Application no got generated. Immediately after few hours i received declined message saying duplicate application.

Now, can I request Axis to process 2nd app. , instead of first one?

2nd one gives me advantage as it was applied as LTF but it is declined.

Any suggestions on whom to approach ? Please assist.

No worries, even if the first application gets approved.
Don't activate the card and call or email Axis when the card get's delivered, stating to convert myZone to LTF or cancel the card.

You can read the below thread also.

Hello Everyone,

Initially, I registered via axis website my interest in MyZone [paid] on June 18. Application no. Got generated. But no body came to collect docs and do biometric. Its pending then and there only.

So, only july 3rd, I went to bank and applied for MyZone [LTF] through staff with biometric and documents. Application no got generated. Immediately after few hours i received declined message saying duplicate application.

Happened with me thrice I suppose, while sourcing Magnus Card. I applied thru web interface, the agent came and said, there is some issue and he will apply afresh. Online application was not processable and new application was rejected as duplicate. Finally, twitter came to rescue. They escalated to PNO.

As per my understanding, this is happening to people whose customer ID was created in a different zone, and applying in some other zone. My Customer ID was created in Pune, and I relocated to Noida.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 8.35.10 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 8.35.10 AM.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I think until your previous application is closed or cancelled, any subsequent applications will get rejected.

So I suggest you close your previous application, wait a couple of days or weeks and then apply again.

Since 2nd app is declined, if i close 1st app also. Then there will be two rejections. And I have to wait for 2-3 months buffer time.

Im wondering if I could write to PNO to process already declined 2nd app and ignore the pending 1st one.

Since 2nd app is declined, if i close 1st app also. Then there will be two rejections. And I have to wait for 2-3 months buffer time.

Im wondering if I could write to PNO to process already declined 2nd app and ignore the pending 1st one.
Give it a try. AFAIK, there is no cool off period in Axis Bank. You can apply next day after rejection; Your CIBIL score takes a hit though due to multiple inquiries.

Happened with me thrice I suppose, while sourcing Magnus Card. I applied thru web interface, the agent came and said, there is some issue and he will apply afresh. Online application was not processable and new application was rejected as duplicate. Finally, twitter came to rescue. They escalated to PNO.

As per my understanding, this is happening to people whose customer ID was created in a different zone, and applying in some other zone. My Customer ID was created in Pune, and I relocated to Noida.
So, in this case did your 2nd application processed ? Even after rejection ? Or did you make 3rd application

Back