• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent: Suggestions required for Infinia upgrade

Honeydew

TF Buzz
Hi All,
New to this forum and need your expert ideas.

Currently hold Regalia with 7 digit credit limit. Had discussion with branch CC head who is ready to approve Infinia upgrade (according to him he is authorized to upgrade 2 CCs to Infinia per month) provided I show 7.5l spend on current CC.
I already have 4l spend on this card. Need your suggestions on how can I meet remaining 3.5l criteria?
1. Can I load remaining amount in payzapp card and then transfer to bank account? (Ok with charges).
2. Will payzapp (or other wallets) load transaction be considered for spend?
3. Not willing to buy much GVs and gold coins.
Thanks in advance.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Currently hold Regalia with 7 digit credit limit. Had discussion with branch CC head who is ready to approve Infinia upgrade (according to him he is authorized to upgrade 2 CCs to Infinia per month) provided I show 7.5l spend on current CC.
I already have 4l spend on this card. Need your suggestions on how can I meet remaining 3.5l criteria?
1. Can I load remaining amount in payzapp card and then transfer to bank account? (Ok with charges).
Thanks in advance.
Firstly tell your CC head that he’s a cheat and outright liar . CC head doesn’t have authority to approve infinia. Since you already have 1000000+ limit your income proof is not required so that’s sorted. Your CC head is asking to show 7.5 L spends so that condition is also sorted. ( Min 8 L limit and 7.5L spends in last six months on existing card is the condition to get infinia , this doesn’t require approval )Where the **** is the concept of this asshole approving it then ? Ask him to get a spends waiver from the branch banking head . Don’t spend that extra 3.5-4 L. If that ***** is able to get that then it’s doing something for you else outrightly cheating you. Tell him you’ll file a grievance with PNO to check whether CC head can approve a infinia or not . Don’t fall prey to such scammers.

Last edited by a moderator:

mj01

TF Select
Try mailing their grievance redressal email for upgrade. Ultimately they are the ones who approve it.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even if he mails PNO or whoever, he still needs 8L spends.

Yes, BH is lying. CL of 8L+ and spends of 8L+ in the last 6 months can get your infinia. If your spends are 4L in 365 days, That still wont be enough as u need 8L spends in 6Months.

If hes going to approve on 7.5L spends in 1 year, then its a difference story. PNO will upgrade on 6 month spends ONLY.

Coming to actual problem : DO NOT ROTATE MONEY. Rather give a breakup of your monthly expenses and we can share how to optimize spends and what you can add on CC. If you rotate money, you can get a notice from IT which will be more troublesome than infinia.

If your spends are only 4L, get upgraded to DCB Metal. Its good too.

mj01

TF Select

Yes, BH is lying. CL of 8L+ and spends of 8L+ in the last 6 months can get your infinia. If your spends are 4L in 365 days, That still wont be enough as u need 8L spends in 6Months.
That's just an indicative number that everyone tries to sell. It's not a hard requirement. My 6 month spends were around 5L. 10L+ limit on Regalia itself makes a good case for upgrade.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That's just an indicative number that everyone tries to sell. It's not a hard requirement. My 6 month spends were around 5L. 10L+ limit on Regalia itself makes a good case for upgrade.
The conversation here is that BH is asking for same spends that grevience is asking and saying "I'm doing this only for you". We're pointing out that you dont need to get into favor with BH for that. A simple mail can suffice. If lower spends are there, then yes, you can ask BH to take approval. If his spends are 4L / year and only 2L / 6 months, Grevience / PNO wont approve.

When did you get upgraded to infinia if I may ask?

sidp

TF Ace
Hi All,
Thanks in advance.
Who is this branch cc head? In branch most of these cc guys are low level employee (at max asm. I talked directly to central region head of cc department . Even he wasn't able to give me dcb ltf/ fyf infinnia.

There are 2 criteria. 7.5L spend in last 6 months and 8L cl. If you dont meet any of these criteria, you need deviation approval from bbh( branch banking head).

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Seen PPL getting 5 l spend criteria..
Try to lower it to 5 lakh
Then it's easy

Honeydew

TF Buzz

If hes going to approve on 7.5L spends in 1 year, then its a difference story. PNO will upgrade on 6 month spends ONLY.

Coming to actual problem : DO NOT ROTATE MONEY. Rather give a breakup of your monthly expenses and we can share how to optimize spends and what you can add on CC. If you rotate money, you can get a notice from IT which will be more troublesome than infinia.

If your spends are only 4L, get upgraded to DCB Metal. Its good too.
Thank you for the suggestions.
He is approving the request based on 7.5l spend in last 6 months.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Simple logic : No guy from CC dept is going to take an exception even a national head coz they are not allowed to because CRM is not their job. Even if your spends are zero in six months a simple approval from branch banking head will get you an infinia metal. Period. So chase your branch banking cluster head or circle head.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Already did twice in last 6 months, they rejected the request without giving proper reason. RM is also of no use he is pitching for ULIPs for upgrade for which I denied.
inform you RM that you wish to speak to a cluster or a circle head he will stop selling you ULIPs and have a conversation on infinia with them.

Absolute BS as I would say. If you spend 7.5L in 6 months and the existing CC limit is 8L at least there's no intervention of RM to upgrade or degrade. Is the 4L spent over the past year or in the last 6 months? If they offer you to buy ULIPs tell him shut the frock off.

jonamdhar

TF Select
How can I find the last 6 months spends on my credit card? It it based on calender month or billing cycle? I recently got limit enhancement to 10 lakhs. Wanted to leverage this to get Infinia.

jonamdhar

TF Select
Sum of last 6 months statement amount.
But I made a large purchase and to avoid CIBIL hit, I repaid it before Bill generation. So just bill amounts wouldn't show a high number.

I called the RM, he seemed to have considered that transaction in the total spends in last 6 months.

So I'm guessing it's summation of all transactions, net of reversals / refunds.

But I'm not sure if it's calender month or billing month

Shoxie

TF Premier
But I made a large purchase and to avoid CIBIL hit, I repaid it before Bill generation. So just bill amounts wouldn't show a high number.

I called the RM, he seemed to have considered that transaction in the total spends in last 6 months.

So I'm guessing it's summation of all transactions, net of reversals / refunds.

But I'm not sure if it's calender month or billing month
I'm not sure people here would know it's calender month or billing month. Ideally should be calendar month.