• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Views on Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card

oneeightone

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I just got notified that I have a FYF offer for Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card. At a first glance, the T&Cs and the reward structure looks pretty attractive..

However, i have heard a lot of chatter about the lack of transparency with the rewards structure etc.
Would help if someone from the community could share their personal experience with this card?

At this moment this card looks attractive to me because FYF and can churn the basic cash rewards.

Thanks in advance 🙂

I just got notified that I have a FYF offer for Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card. At a first glance, the T&Cs and the reward structure looks pretty attractive..

However, i have heard a lot of chatter about the lack of transparency with the rewards structure etc.
Would help if someone from the community could share their personal experience with this card?

At this moment this card looks attractive to me because FYF and can churn the basic cash rewards.

Thanks in advance 🙂
You can keep this card dedicated for UPI merchant transactions (wherever possible).

Last edited:
Only good if offered LTF. That's true they don't credit Cashback transparently. Hence stopped using this card. Keeping only for Rupay specific offers until renewal.
Yes.. as far as I've read, they have some really complicated way of handing the CB as neu coins.. 3.5% + 1.5 % separately and all of that..

Maybe I'll try taking the plunge and see how it shapes up 😅

Yes.. as far as I've read, they have some really complicated way of handing the CB as neu coins.. 3.5% + 1.5 % separately and all of that..

Maybe I'll try taking the plunge and see how it shapes up 😅
Never seen such bad integration of a co branded card and such complicated reward system. Take and try it for first free year. Won't suggest to pay for this card.

It only gets better ;) This card has one feature which has made me use it equal to rest all of my cards combined. I would say no more :p
Haha.. let me guess this has something to do with Bhim? 😉😂

To avail the UPI benefits (and the Bhim benefits 😂) does one have to go for a Rupay over Visa? (Sorry for the basic question)

Most of my UPI per txn values are under 50. Tried but never got Cashback for those txns.
It gives 1NC for tnx above 33rs. If merchant's under grocery, it will show in Bonus section

That too I think they're blocking to some extent. I tried it with few apps and it was failing after pin. Spent some time to find out a way which didn't fail
Please spend some more time and let us the apps which works and which don't 😅
Check here : https://www.technofino.in/community...a-payzapp-using-your-rupay-credit-card.10838/

Back