• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wallets with AMEX support

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

rohitpgarg

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Looking to compile info on Wallets with AMEX load support and charges. Primarily for QR scan

1. Phonepe - 3% - only phonepe QR
2. Mobikwik - 2.95% (first 1k free, 50CB on 15k load) - all QR

No Amex Support
1. Payzapp - 1.5%+GST
2. Paytm - RIP
3. Amazon Pay Wallet - 2.36%
4. Bajaj Pay Wallet- 2.5%
5. Slice - 2.5%

Please suggest other wallets with UPI QR scan support and AMEX load support.

If you find any other wallet- update this or tag @TheGuy in comment.
(LAST UPDATE : 19 August 2024)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not everyone loads 15k in one go right?
It can be mentioned just like how the first 1000 has no charges is mentioned. You can load it once and use it for 2 or 3 months also right ? At the end of the day it's a wiki post so it should have all the info right ?

At the end of the day, we are here to provide information, be it good or bad. Just trying to do that 😉

It can be mentioned just like how the first 1000 has no charges is mentioned. You can load it once and use it for 2 or 3 months also right ? At the end of the day it's a wiki post so it should have all the info right ?

At the end of the day, we are here to provide information, be it good or bad. Just trying to do that 😉
Added that there's 50CB on 15k load

Just meant that can't change it to 2.6% because 2.6% is only if you add 15k in 1 go.

One of my failed transactions on Mobikwik yesterday got posted to my card. Have raised a charge dispute with Amex.

Update - Mobikwik now shows transaction as successful and even shows that amount was added to wallet. But wallet balance is 0 🤦

Next update - Mobikwik credited the amount after raising 3rd ticket

Last edited:
Got my elite card today, on card it doesn't shows elite. Only in app you can differentiate between pro & elite.
Since its visa will try to use visa amazon voucher offer on this.

@sousnake

So card number changed from intro to elite version or same ? how many days for delivery.
will use intro card for sometime and later upgrade to elite ( charges 600 + gst in app ( had 399 intro coupon from flipkart for 50 coins ) .
How much you paid for elite card ? Any idea what is the lowest charges for elite card ?

Last edited:
Still getting error using intro card after entering otp from sats as "Your card payment was declined by your bank .Please retry ......".
Anybody else can check if it works in payzapp.
Reason for your decline is - wallet load are facing problem in Gosats from some time now. You can't use it till that time.
I faced some other issue, I tried adding 5k today using my au bank card but transaction got declined due to bank's policy. Not sure why.

Got my elite card today, on card it doesn't shows elite. Only in app you can differentiate between pro & elite.
Since its visa will try to use visa amazon voucher offer on this.
Off topic question. Which visa card worked on visa amazon voucher offer? I have multiple cards but none worked. Last time I checked in July.

Reason for your decline is - wallet load are facing problem in Gosats from some time now. You can't use it till that time.
I faced some other issue, I tried adding 5k today using my au bank card but transaction got declined due to bank's policy. Not sure why.
Of late AU has put restrictions on some merchants for wallet loading. I was trying to do wallet load in bajaj wallet and getting the same error.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back