• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wallets with AMEX support

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

rohitpgarg

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Looking to compile info on Wallets with AMEX load support and charges. Primarily for QR scan

1. Phonepe - 3% - only phonepe QR
2. Mobikwik - 2.95% (first 1k free, 50CB on 15k load) - all QR

No Amex Support
1. Payzapp - 1.5%+GST
2. Paytm - RIP
3. Amazon Pay Wallet - 2.36%
4. Bajaj Pay Wallet- 2.5%
5. Slice - 2.5%

Please suggest other wallets with UPI QR scan support and AMEX load support.

If you find any other wallet- update this or tag @TheGuy in comment.
(LAST UPDATE : 19 August 2024)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to load after 15 days & 5 upi using amex.
You can use intro card without full kyc and without physical card but limit will be 10k only.
To get intro physical you need 399 and to get elite physical you need 599
Not sure about rewards.
@sousnake thanks for reply.
full kyc will increase limit but do we need physical card for this ?
Loading is free from cc in full kyc ( get rewards with sats or gold and get vouchers from both of them ) but spending from gosts card may be charged ?( based on usage).
Are you Getting reward points in any of amex cards ? Any issues with amex cards till now ?

I am not getting Payzap UPI option in iOS Cred version. May be it is android specific thing
Not sure about ios, but it shouldn't be like this.
Are you not getting option of payzapp upi in cred itself?

In payzapp, once you click on your initials on top left corner you can go to upi accounts section, check there in wallets tab.

Is this some milestone offer? 500 cashback on 50k spends?
I don't think so.
You get 1.5% cb on elite card as gold and once you hit certain limit you can transfer it out.
More focus is to use amex to load it and use that to complete amex plat travel milestone.
Not too concerned about gosats rewards.

I don't think so.
You get 1.5% cb on elite card as gold and once you hit certain limit you can transfer it out.
More focus is to use amex to load it and use that to complete amex plat travel milestone.
Are u getting reward points for amex cards ?
Also can u reply to previous queries if possible?

Are u getting reward points for amex cards ?
Also can u reply to previous queries if possible?
You will not get base reward points as gosats load comes under utility MCC.... For Plat travel will however it will get counted in 1.9L/4L milestone benefits
Actually I got base reward points as well when I added last month on plat travel.
Probably not utility then?

Actually I got base reward points as well when I added last month on plat travel.
Probably not utility then?
I don't think so.
So the virtual intro card is good for spends with full kyc , if returns are not important right ? Or physical card required for full kyc in both sat cards ?

I did vkyc with intro card yesterday and 5*100 UPI loads. Let's see how much I'm allowed to load after CC option opens. I think full kyc can load more than 10k inspite of type of card (intro/elite)
Any timings for vkyc ?
You can load without vkyc ?
For me it added refer code automatically and for elite card charges 600+ gst .

@TheGuy Can you please update the mobikwik option to say 2.6% since mobikwik gives 50 rs cashback for 15k wallet load which brings down the cost to 2.6% from 2.95%.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back