• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wallets with AMEX support

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

rohitpgarg

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Looking to compile info on Wallets with AMEX load support and charges. Primarily for QR scan

1. Phonepe - 3% - only phonepe QR
2. Mobikwik - 2.95% (first 1k free, 50CB on 15k load) - all QR

No Amex Support
1. Payzapp - 1.5%+GST
2. Paytm - RIP
3. Amazon Pay Wallet - 2.36%
4. Bajaj Pay Wallet- 2.5%
5. Slice - 2.5%

Please suggest other wallets with UPI QR scan support and AMEX load support.

If you find any other wallet- update this or tag @TheGuy in comment.
(LAST UPDATE : 19 August 2024)

Last edited by a moderator:
So i got the coupon and created gosats account. But i don't see the option to order physical card using the coupon.

It showed once, but threw an error when i clicked on proceed. Now i see the option to upgrade to elite only
Not sure, you can ask support in chat, they reply within some time.
I directly upgraded to elite card as even if you load from cc and spend ~50k, fee should recover as you will get 1% more cb, which is 500.

Go Sats is now going to charge 2000 sats as fees for bitcoin withdrawals. Not sure how it impacts reward rate though, as I have not done any withdrawals till now

I still feel the best use case for sats is voucher redemptions, which also I haven't done till now

Go Sats is now going to charge 2000 sats as fees for bitcoin withdrawals. Not sure how it impacts reward rate though, as I have not done any withdrawals till now

I still feel the best use case for sats is voucher redemptions, which also I haven't done till now
Yeah... I think best use for this is load with amex plat travel to complete milestone.
Plus whatever we can extract from this is fine wether voucher or gold/bitcoin converted to cb.

You can only buy once. So if someone has not bought it only he can help.in

Yes 590 cost for that.
So to upgrade from intro card to elite it is 590 in the app itself ? Direct elite how much cost ?
I am getting intro card for 50 coins in flipkart.so better to purchase and then upgrade to elite ?

Once added to wallet, how to get it back or spend(only merchant qr ) .
Any idea since I also have amex cards.

So to upgrade from intro card to elite it is 590 in the app itself ? Direct elite how much cost ?
I am getting intro card for 50 coins in flipkart.so better to purchase and then upgrade to elite ?

Once added to wallet, how to get it back or spend(only merchant qr ) .
Any idea since I also have amex cards.
Would suggest upgrade to elite for 590.
No point in getting intro card.

Would suggest upgrade to elite for 590.
No point in getting intro card.
Any charges for physical card ?
Can we use elite or intro without physical card ? FULL KYC required for physical card ?
Rewards earned can be redeemed to vouchers(via sats or gold points) ?
Is amex cards working now after initial 14 days waiting period post 5 upi loads ?
Can someone clarify ?

Any charges for physical card ?
Can we use elite or intro without physical card ? FULL KYC required for physical card ?
Rewards earned can be redeemed to vouchers(via sats or gold points) ?
Is amex cards working now after initial 14 days waiting period post 5 upi loads ?
Can someone clarify ?
I was able to load after 15 days & 5 upi using amex.
You can use intro card without full kyc and without physical card but limit will be 10k only.
To get intro physical you need 399 and to get elite physical you need 599
Not sure about rewards.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back