• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

Sure dude
Yet to get the callback hope they r busy with year end
I called and requested for a limit increase even though my account is less than 6 months old. They gave me a ref number and said we've granted you an exception but we'll need to see your income docs over email.

Will send that over now, hopefully it'll put me beyond the 4L mark and i won't have to apply for another card.

I called and requested for a limit increase even though my account is less than 6 months old. They gave me a ref number and said we've granted you an exception but we'll need to see your income docs over email.

Will send that over now, hopefully it'll put me beyond the 4L mark and i won't have to apply for another card.
Oh they have this route also?
In my case they said no doc but 6 months gap required

I
Mostly the wealth algorithm works on cibil data not only score other things like work company, salary, highest card limit etc
Mostly the wealth algorithm works on cibil data not only score other things like work company, salary, highest card limit etc
Today i applied for 2 idfc cards for my family members and i try 2 different things in both applications

1) in my brother application i put monthly income 3L and credit card-hdfc diners club miles with 7.7L limit-select showing 2L limit without income proof-self employed

2) so i try different in my wife application, i put monthly income 3.25L and credit card-icici coral with 5.5L limit-select showing 2L limit without income proof-self employed even though she has hdfc regalia with 8.47L limit but as you know limit not showing in cibil so i try icici card still same response because in 1st application i try hdfc card still select 2L limit

So how do we get wealth? Even i have select with 2L limit all other cards like infinia, sc ultimate, magnus etc still

I

Today i applied for 2 idfc cards for my family members and i try 2 different things in both applications

1) in my brother application i put monthly income 3L and credit card-hdfc diners club miles with 7.7L limit-select showing 2L limit without income proof-self employed

2) so i try different in my wife application, i put monthly income 3.25L and credit card-icici coral with 5.5L limit-select showing 2L limit without income proof-self employed even though she has hdfc regalia with 8.47L limit but as you know limit not showing in cibil so i try icici card still same response because in 1st application i try hdfc card still select 2L limit

So how do we get wealth? Even i have select with 2L limit all other cards like infinia, sc ultimate, magnus etc still
Both scenarios select only that’s a bit confusing
Looks like we need some insider in idfc to crack this

I

It seem like first take select use for some month or 1 yr then IDFC have your spend pattern and then you become eligible for wealth. Cause you tried everything right it seem.

I

It’s more from Cibil and less from what you enter.

I gave 3.1L as net salary in the dropbox, still it showed my select card with 1.5L limit. IDFC is very weird. Also my company name was in the list as well.
@Wealth is my birth right! Anyhow i cancelled the application. If I try again with higher salary, will the bank do another CIBIL hit or not?
From my experience, I think IDFC does a soft enquiry with CIBIL for the offer phase as the multiple tries I made to get the system to show me the wealth card do not show up in my CIBIL report. There's only one hit for the actual application approval.

Back