• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

C2C did not work for me with my ICICI Coral card even though it had a limit of 12L. I went ahead with salary of 3.1L net monthly and that worked.
As for the CIBIL hit please download or view your report and check if you see the IDFC enquiry that happened when you tried to apply. If it does not show up then it means it is a soft enquiry. Maybe CIBIL also sends alerts for soft enquires. Just guessing.
What's your cibil score?

I have downloaded and saw the report, it was a cibil hit and not soft enquiry.

I also gave salary of 3.1L, still it gave me select card with limit of 2L

Maybe its decision is based on your entire card portfolio and not just the card that you are using for C2C. For instance, I had the highest credit limit on my ICICI cards, and as we know, ICICI is very lenient when it comes to increasing credit limits. The second highest limit I had was on my Kotak card at 3L.

What's your cibil score?

I have downloaded and saw the report, it was a cibil hit and not soft enquiry.

I also gave salary of 3.1L, still it gave me select card with limit of 2L
OK Weird. Was not the case for me. Score was 787 at time of application. Now it is down to 777 after a lot of HDFC bank enquiries as I tried to apply for cards there multiple times.

Update : a friend of mine who also applied a day later and it showed him Wealth for a limit of 4 to 5 lakhs , I mentioned before he got approval but it actually that day it showed him application pending and 2 day later ,then home verification was done and office verification could also happen for him too. I didn't asked him to check in his app. So it go either be approval or even decline. We both had select and got select without any verification but here it opposite for him while no verification or nothing for me. May be cause I have zero idfc account with me and with zero balance.

Last edited:
Back