• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What are the conditions for booking via points on Air India or redeeming award tickets? Once migrated from Vistara to Air India Flying Returns?

arjun697

TF Select
Are the conditions different for the original user and for family for both?

I could get the below info from the website:

"Yes, you can redeem reward points from your Flying Returns account to book a reward ticket for other individuals only if you fulfil the following criteria:

• Flown at least two (2) flights that are marketed and operated by Air India and is added to your Flying Returns account.
  • Completed fifteen (15) days as a Flying Returns member. "

Are the conditions different for the original user and for family for both?

I could get the below info from the website:

"Yes, you can redeem reward points from your Flying Returns account to book a reward ticket for other individuals only if you fulfil the following criteria:

• Flown at least two (2) flights that are marketed and operated by Air India and is added to your Flying Returns account.
  • Completed fifteen (15) days as a Flying Returns member. "
Not sure if they will consider Vistara flights for point1.

Complete 2 full cash flights for yourself and get the points for these in your AI flying returns account.
Then booking flights using points for others will be automatically activated.

Complete 2 full cash flights for yourself and get the points for these in your AI flying returns account.
Then booking flights using points for others will be automatically activated.
Got it. I will use 2 of these Vistara vouchers for COK to DEL in Nov 1st week and return using Air India for meeting the cash booking condition. Then from Dec I should be able to use AI points as well for any bookings.

On completing the full cash flights, you will receive flying return points which will automatically activate your points to book reward seats

Back