• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

By requesting bank.
OK, figured out from another thread that Grievance.HDFC or something is a good one to email. The normal HDFC CC Customercare is utter bakwaas, that's why I was wondering ...

Btw will Grievance email ID also do enhancement without pestering me to send hard copies by post?

OK, figured out from another thread that Grievance.HDFC or something is a good one to email. The normal HDFC CC Customercare is utter bakwaas, that's why I was wondering ...

Btw will Grievance email ID also do enhancement without pestering me to send hard copies
It depends on their mood.
They might do it with scanned copy only.

Btw will Grievance email ID also do enhancement without pestering me to send hard copies by post?
They'll tell you to send documents by post . But you have to refuse that and you want to share documents digitally. If needed, you need to yell at them. Then they'll ask you to send documents

They'll tell you to send documents by post . But you have to refuse that and you want to share documents digitally. If needed, you need to yell at them. Then they'll ask you to send documents
Oh, that worked to convert my MoneyBack MC to MoneyBack+ RuPay - but for LE even after yelling they again asked for documents. I've put them in a drop box. If this goes through, I'll forgive them. Otherwise I'll still keep this card until my new cards age a bit, and then dump them.

Oh, that worked to convert my MoneyBack MC to MoneyBack+ RuPay - but for LE even after yelling they again asked for documents. I've put them in a drop box. If this goes through, I'll forgive them. Otherwise I'll still keep this card until my new cards age a bit, and then dump them.
But after yelling at them, they accepted my documents and provided LE too before a few months

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
But after yelling at them, they accepted my documents and provided LE too before a few months
OK, did you yell at the Grievance email ID or the regular customer care?

I haven't emailed the Grievance email ID yet. I might do that to get an LTF Millenia or Neu Infinity at some point. Assuming this particular LE from envelope-in-drop-box goes through.

OK, did you yell at the Grievance email ID or the regular customer care?

I haven't emailed the Grievance email ID yet. I might do that to get an LTF Millenia or Neu Infinity at some point. Assuming this particular LE from envelope-in-drop-box goes through.
Looks like it did go through - at least they have created a "case" about it. They say I could expect closure by 22 Sep.

AU LIT LTF is very interesting. base rate is minimum but, you can smartly get ~ 10% by choosing right add-on benefits and compounding multiple benefits together.

Back