• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Unfortuantely guys.. I have taken the legendary MB+ last week as I had to withdraw all my funds from HDFC..

I was having 8L in SB ( for the last 2 months ) and 15L in FD to play this game.. but it is getting ridiculous by maitaining that much money . FD's are okay for me but having that much in SB seems not a good idea hence wanted to stop the bleeding ...

So , in this case SP Bhanwar Singh Shekhawat won the battle in this episode against Pushpa .. Pushpa Raj !!!
View attachment 38047
View attachment 38048
View attachment 38046
View attachment 38045
But why did you do it 😡

Didn't expect it from you.

BTW what's the limit?

Unfortuantely guys.. I have taken the legendary MB+ last week as I had to withdraw all my funds from HDFC..

I was having 8L in SB ( for the last 2 months ) and 15L in FD to play this game.. but it is getting ridiculous by maitaining that much money . FD's are okay for me but having that much in SB seems not a good idea hence wanted to stop the bleeding ...

So , in this case SP Bhanwar Singh Shekhawat won the battle in this episode against Pushpa .. Pushpa Raj !!!

View attachment 38047
View attachment 38048
View attachment 38046
View attachment 38045
I would have got you Millennia

Back