• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

@4uziaul and @deep@vie
Guruji and deep baba,
As my legend got rejected, how long I have to wait for applying for it again? Cam I apply for other cards now?
3 months Sir.
@deep@vie , @harsh1387

After first rejection in August, IndusInd guys called me last week and said " Sir, because of office address mismatch ,your card application was rejected last time.. Now this application came to head office, you have a pre-approved LTF Legend card offer.. Shall I process? " .. I said "Yes".. after couple of OTP confirmations from InduInd, got the card delivered today.

IndusInd Legend LTF with 5L CL..

Here it is:

1700911815873.png

So, now I can use this for VISA Times offer to start with...
Let me do it...

Last edited:
@deep@vie , @harsh1387

After first rejection in August, IndusInd guys called me last week and said " Sir, because of office address mismatch ,your card application was rejected last time.. Now this application came to head office, you have pre-approved LTF Legend card.. Shall I process? " .. I said "Yes".. after couple of OTP confirmations from InduInd, got the card delivered today.

Here it is:

View attachment 35658

Let me do it...
Congratulations 🎉 S S V 😳

@deep@vie , @harsh1387

After first rejection in August, IndusInd guys called me last week and said " Sir, because of office address mismatch ,your card application was rejected last time.. Now this application came to head office, you have a pre-approved LTF Legend card offer.. Shall I process? " .. I said "Yes".. after couple of OTP confirmations from InduInd, got the card delivered today.

Here it is:

View attachment 35658

Let me do it...
Congratulations 🎉 S S V 😳
Thank you @D₹V ...

Now that I got Legend.. it doesn't let me feel like a Legend at all..
With their world class , next gen IT systems in their armoury, IndusInd is posing quite a challenge to me to log into their App and Webstie..

Comrades, how do I login to the App or Website using my Legend CC. Obviously NO SB account with them..
Thanks

Thank you @D₹V ...

Now that I got Legend.. it doesn't let me feel like a Legend at all..
With their world class , next gen IT systems in their armoury, IndusInd is posing quite a challenge to me to log into their App and Webstie..

Comrades, how do I login to the App or Website using my Legend CC. Obviously NO SB account with them..
Thanks
Okay , I got the answer.. I need to create a user id first.. Thanks guys
and done successfully...

@deep@vie , @harsh1387

Here it is:

View attachment 35658

Let me do it...
Were you able to get VISA Times? And also, is it a true signature card?

@plastikman

images-jpeg-11-jpg.27259

Now , we have to find out who is S S V and who is HDFC in two years time ???

thaggede-le-thaggedhey-le.gif

VS

party-ledha-pushpa-pushpa.gif

Unfortuantely guys.. I have taken the legendary MB+ last week as I had to withdraw all my funds from HDFC..

I was having 8L in SB ( for the last 2 months ) and 15L in FD to play this game.. but it is getting ridiculous by maitaining that much money . FD's are okay for me but having that much in SB seems not a good idea hence wanted to stop the bleeding ...

So , in this case SP Bhanwar Singh Shekhawat won the battle in this episode against Pushpa .. Pushpa Raj !!!

1703148111365.png
1703148233604.png
1703147958269.png

Last edited:
Back