• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

HDFC thinks they are big Play Masters in India...

They haven't seen me until now...

This Pushpa.... Pushpa Raj...

neyavva-thaggedhe-le-allu-arjun.gif

First major trigger happened now after 5 months of account opening..
Still, I got LTF MB @1,25,000 offer..
The game is starting now..

Expecting some more system triggers in the coming 3 to 4 months..Let's see what happens..

1695908472533.png

Last edited:
Premium credit card seriously???

Kindly ask HopelessDFC when ??
Waiting for the right time.. I have time on my side.. only 5 months into the relationship.. not in a hurry.
I will keep paying my AMex, ICICI , AXIS and SBI cards from the HDFC Bill Pay ans see what they will come up with in the next 4 to 6 months..

Kill them like they kill hopes of people expecting LTF cards
I have my full strategy chalked out including back ups.. Lets see what happens.. I am not going to take their first card until I get what I want which is one step below Infinia..( if not Infinia)
Now that I got imperia, I will withdraw SB funds and occassionally maintain some balance especially duirng quarter ends for a couple of days.. to keep my imperia status..

Last edited:
Kep sharing the journey,I have a 7-8yr old regalia with them.
Not happy with LE.
want to cancel & reapply.
but as it's my first card & next was issued 2yrs back,I don't want to take a risk with my CIBIL.
Now that I got imperia, I will withdraw SB funds and occassionally maintain some balance especially duirng quarter ends for a couple of days.. to keep my imperia status..

Reactions: SSV
Kep sharing the journey,I have a 7-8yr old regalia with them.
Not happy with LE.
want to cancel & reapply.
but as it's my first card & next was issued 2yrs back,I don't want to take a risk with my CIBIL.
I believe you can safely close the regalia as the other oldest card is about 5 years old.
One thing you can do is, you can use cibil score simulator by choosing the option "close the oldest card" and see how much it is impacting.
That simulator is about 99 % accurate

I believe you can safely close the regalia as the other oldest card is about 5 years old.
One thing you can do is, you can use cibil score simulator by choosing the option "close the oldest card" and see how much it is impacting.
We can check cibil from icici WM account daily?

Other oldest is 2yr old that's why I'm not cancelling Hdfc.
In those years,never thought need other cards. That was a mistake.

Other oldest is 2yr old that's why I'm not cancelling Hdfc.
In those years,never thought need other cards. That was a mistake.
Okay, got it..Still try cibil simulator, then we all know how much impact it will have. For academic purposes only..
I will definitely share my experience

Back