• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Unfortuantely guys.. I have taken the legendary MB+ last week as I had to withdraw all my funds from HDFC..

I was having 8L in SB ( for the last 2 months ) and 15L in FD to play this game.. but it is getting ridiculous by maitaining that much money . FD's are okay for me but having that much in SB seems not a good idea hence wanted to stop the bleeding ...

So , in this case SP Bhanwar Singh Shekhawat won the battle in this episode against Pushpa .. Pushpa Raj !!!

View attachment 38047
View attachment 38048
View attachment 38046
View attachment 38045
1703162892401.png

Unfortuantely guys.. I have taken the legendary MB+ last week as I had to withdraw all my funds from HDFC..

I was having 8L in SB ( for the last 2 months ) and 15L in FD to play this game.. but it is getting ridiculous by maitaining that much money . FD's are okay for me but having that much in SB seems not a good idea hence wanted to stop the bleeding ...

So , in this case SP Bhanwar Singh Shekhawat won the battle in this episode against Pushpa .. Pushpa Raj !!!

View attachment 38047
View attachment 38048
View attachment 38046
View attachment 38045
I don't think maintenance the 8L +15L fd was necessary for getting any credit card..

You could have waited few months more..

Whats the limit your getting?

View attachment 38047
View attachment 38048
View attachment 38046
View attachment 38045
Congrats but HDFC Moneyback+ is Upgrade- and Cashback-

Well if its LTF it can't be a great card and if its great rewarding card it can't be LTF, they don't go hand in hand
Not true, apay icici is ltf which give 5% in Amazon spend..
ICICI & koatk have lot of cc which is ltf and give 10% off in sales..
SBI may reverse the fee with retention offer. Sbi cb if with 2l spend.. pnb is free with 1tranx per quarter..

Lot of value in this card with almost 0 fee.
Just you need figure it out what's your requirement..

IDFC Wealth says hi

Conditional DCB- Infinnia etc say hi
But yeah, majorly LTF is not good.
Not true, apay icici is ltf which give 5% in Amazon spend..
ICICI & koatk have lot of cc which is ltf and give 10% off in sales..
SBI may reverse the fee with retention offer. Sbi cb if with 2l spend.. pnb is free with 1tranx per quarter..
Well if its LTF it can't be a great card and if its great rewarding card it can't be LTF, they don't go hand in hand

Haha... agreed on IDFC wealth, probably I should modify my comment with an asterisk

Back