• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Actually nothing fancy ... usual way only.. thru ULIP..
I did cost benefit analysis .. and went for this option... its a guranteed Infinia thru ULIP..
I opted for Discovery Fund... 5 years lock in period...

This option is much better for me rather than keeping 15L FD and 8L in SB account..
I am not sure when will I fulfill ITR criteria for Infinia .. and also it is a long long journey going thru usual upgrade journey .. I need to spend heaps as well on the present cards... which undoubtedly will contain some forced spending ...

Moreover, with this ULIP and Infinia, my Imperia status will be maintained.. I can withdraw all my funds now..

This ULIP will be one type of Investments for me ... I can now free up my 23L from my HDFC accounts and invest elsewhere...

Thanks guys for all your support in my journey .. I learned heaps thru this forum...
I started my HDFC journey about 8 months ago.. now fulfilled my goal of having Infinia.. may be not the ideal way for many.. but for me it suits well...

I opted this Discovery Fund....

Actually as switching funds is allowed for free for unlimited times, I will manage this ULIP actively as well , depending up on market conditions to maximise the returns... and its tax free as you all know...
I will treat this as one of my diversified potfolio....

View attachment 38101
If you don't mind, what was the total ULIP amount ?

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?
It depends on your usage, spend criterias, is it for shopping , travel, paying bills etc, However in this List
I would rate
1) ICICI Amazon Pay the best overall card
2) IDFC Wealth card LTF ( it is a premium card with lots of benefits)
3) HDFC Milennia
4) HDFC Regalia
this list is based in general can differ from p2p.

Guys...

SP Bhanwar Singh Shekhawat won the battle in this episode against Pushpa..
but..

Pushpa Raj won the WAR...

Pushpa... Pushpa Raj ... Taggede le....

View attachment 38083

View attachment 38085
View attachment 38084

View attachment 38095

Here it is.... peresenting you ...... Infinia Metal ... with 8L CL..... in the transit now ...

View attachment 38086

View attachment 38087

View attachment 38089
Me & 69 others after seeing 😶‍🌫️ this
gaddari-karbe.gif

Guys...

SP Bhanwar Singh Shekhawat won the battle in the previous episode against Pushpa..
but..

View attachment 38083

View attachment 38085
View attachment 38084

View attachment 38095

Here it is.... peresenting you ...... Infinia Metal ... with 8L CL..... in the transit now ...

View attachment 38086

View attachment 38087

View attachment 38089
Huge congratulations 🎉 to you.

BTW I've many questions in my mind 🤭.

Did you take Moneyback+ first & then applied Infinia, so you'll have 2 HDFC cards.

Smart move 😉.

I believe gap between both card wasn't even a month 🤣.

Did you take Moneyback+ first & then applied Infinia, so you'll have 2 HDFC cards.

Smart move 😉.

Gap is only 10 days.. that too because of recent Chennai floods..
MB+ is only a medium to get Infinia.. the principle here is you need to some card to upgrade it to Infinia..

Smart move 😉.

You kept on insisting that why I took MB+, where were my priorities gone.. and you didn't expect this stupid thing from me... that shows the confidence you have in me.. Thanks for that ..

Guys...

SP Bhanwar Singh Shekhawat won the battle in the previous episode against Pushpa..
but..

View attachment 38083

View attachment 38085
View attachment 38084

View attachment 38095

View attachment 38086

View attachment 38087

View attachment 38089

@Akashn and @plastikman .. no real response from you guys for my Infinia... I guess because you didn't like the approach I took to get there..
If so, you could have said that also ... ;)

WOWWWW. Congrats Big Panda 😁 😁 🍻
I was reading posts and was shocked to see you too MB+ after all this waiting game. I was even thinking to move to Hyderabad to see what you are smoking 😂

That Plot twist was christopher nolan level 🔥

Happy for you and you deserved it.
Now you need to share some amazon GV to all of us so we can celebrate this day 😁😁

WOWWWW. Congrats Big Panda 😁 😁 🍻
I was reading posts and was shocked to see you too MB+ after all this waiting game. I was even thinking to move to Hyderabad to see what you are smoking 😂

That Plot twist was christopher nolan level 🔥

Happy for you and you deserved it.
Now you need to share some amazon GV to all of us so we can celebrate this day 😁😁
Big thank you ...

I know whoever has some sort of beilief in me will get shocked by me taking MB+...
Anyway.. we need to party.. somehow if we ( TF family of CC enthusiasts) all can have some sort of get together then it will be a better place to party...

Thanks for your wishes...
meanwhile our usual virtual party ,,...

🎉🥳🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🎉👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♀️

🍾🍷🥂🍺🍻🍸🍵🍹🥛🍼🥙🍲🦐🍗🥒🥕🍩🍪🍰🎂🎂

Big thank you ...

I know whoever has some sort of beilief in me will get shocked by me taking MB+...
Anyway.. we need to party.. somehow if we ( TF family of CC enthusiasts) all can have some sort of get together then it will be a better place to party...

Thanks for your wishes...
meanwhile our usual virtual party ,,...

🎉🥳🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🎉👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♀️

🍾🍷🥂🍺🍻🍸🍵🍹🥛🍼🥙🍲🦐🍗🥒🥕🍩🍪🍰🎂🎂
Seems Vegetarians aren't allowed

Back