• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Bina ULIP wala ho to mai bhi le luga

Tumhari branch me account bhi trasfer kar duga😂
Open a new imperia account with good funding. They'll easily get approval for FYF infinia. They agreed for me to get waiver on three criterias low itr, low spends and low limit on existing hdfc card if I opened new imperia account with 30l funding. I was offered LTF DCB or FYF infinia. I'm waiting for new card launch above infinia then will ask for LTF. Anyways, you only pay gst component every year as you get equivalent points. Some new rumoured card above infinia is launching next month. They'll definitely devalue infinia then. I don't think ulip is a good idea even if you get infinia LTF. Both investment and insurance are sub par in it. Better to get these separately

Last edited:
Open a new imperia account with good funding. They'll easily get approval for FYF infinia. They agreed for me to get waiver on three criterias low itr, low spends and low limit on existing hdfc card if I opened new imperia account with 30l funding. I was offered LTF DCB or FYF infinia. I'm waiting for new card launch above infinia then will ask for LTF. Anyways, you only pay gst component every year as you get equivalent points. Some new rumoured card above infinia is launching next month. They'll definitely devalue infinia then. I don't think ulip is a good idea even if you get infinia LTF. Both investment and insurance are sub par in it. Better to get these separately
@shutapdiya and @plastikman ..
Here we go... It seems we have a much better option to get Infinia... if we can withdraw that 30L initial funding...
Please do let us know here, if you guys decide to go for this option for the interests of the larger community...

Here we go... It seems we have a much better option to get Infinia... if we can withdraw that 30L initial funding...
Please do let us know here, if you guys decide to go for this option for the interests of the larger community...
For LTF infinia GH approval is required. Most BM's are hesitant to write a mail to him because he asks only one thing - profitability. In your case you can get easily because you've already paid and will be paying the bank a large chunk from your ulip - much more than the fees of infinia even if we don't consider equivalent points. For dcb ltf, BBH approval is required which BM'S can get easily.

For LTF infinia GH approval is required. Most BM's are hesitant to write a mail to him because he asks only one thing - profitability. In your case you can get easily because you've already paid and will be paying the bank a large chunk from your ulip - much more than the fees of infinia even if we don't consider equivalent points. For dcb ltf, BBH approval is required which BM'S can get easily.
Sure, at the end of the day whatever easier and cheaper for us that’s what we need from customers point of view given the customer’s personal situations.
We don’t need to bother about the Bank’s point of view… after all they are here for doing business…

There is already a thread regarding a person getting Infinia FYF with Rs 20 lacs initial funding.

There is already a thread regarding a person getting Infinia FYF with Rs 20 lacs initial funding.

Would you like to try for this option ??

What is GH and BBH?

Infinia to abhi apne sapne me bhi nahi hai bhaiya
Untill I become eligible for it, I don't want pursue it
Currently I am eligible for Regalia Gold, I tried to get that but as HDFC bank don't give shit about ETB customers hence got nothing
Hence stopped pursuing

@jack333

Last edited:
Back