• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Being a trader in the stock market myself, although it might guarantee the Infinia credit card but it is definitely not the way to get Infinia atleast for me.
Yes, you would lose around 60k in fees in the first years and slightly less in the 2nd and 3rd years. So all in all, you can assume a hit of 2 lakhs vs direct stock investment. However, you will save tax on the gains and that might be more than this 2 lakhs in fees. So overall, it is a good option for those unable to get it via normal route.
I am going for this as well, thanks to the valuable guidance of @S S V .

Last edited:
Big Congrats ! Infinia is the holy grail of cards currently. I hope you make the best use of it 😎

I have been busy with some hearing work hence missed your post.
Thank you very much ...
Yes it is now done and dusted.. it had taken me quite a lot of my time in the last 8 months in how to solve this Infinia issue..
Patiently waiting and not taking any HDFC card until now...
It is now feeling like getting the monkey off the back ... and I can spend more quality time in what I do daily...

Guys..
a couple of milestones in my CC journey...

1) Infinia Metal is my first ever Metal card to have...

2) Just finsihed my first ever transaction using HDFC Bank Card thru Infinia Metal card... So I started my journey in HDFC card theu Infinia Metal...

With this one major epsiode is now done and dusted.. and moving on...
Thanks evryone in my journey to Infinia...

1703233506986.jpeg

1703233541924.jpeg

This is what they're feeling at the moment 😂
View attachment 38158
Fair enough ... everyone is entitiled to what and how they feel like...
but I am feeling very relieved ... and carry on with my life with more rigour ...

and
I feel Pusha had won the war .. first ever transation using HDFC cards with Infinia...
and I never lost and would lose a penny by choosing the way I chose ...

Taggede Le....

87978032.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much ...
Yes it is now done and dusted.. it had taken me quite a lot of my time in the last 8 months in how to solve this Infinia issue..
It is now feeling like getting the monkey off the back ... and I can spend more quality time in what I do daily...

Guys..

2) Just finsihed my first ever transaction using HDFC Bank Card thru Infinia Metal card... So I started my journey in HDFC card theu Infinia Metal...

View attachment 38162

View attachment 38164
Shagun ka Rs 100 ho gaya 🥳

Thank you very much ...

Guys..

View attachment 38162

View attachment 38164
Wow... That's absolutely amazing. You are a man of sheer focus, commitment and will. That is what helped you convert MB+ to Infinia.

Metal cards are good but heavy. They are powder coated and succeptible to scratching and delamination. So, try to keep it safe from hard surfaces. As such you'll be using them online most of the time 😉

I hope you keep sharing your insights with us and keep motivating us to follow through. For now, I'm trying to get HDFC to convert my FYF Regalia Gold to LTF 😁

Fair enough ... everyone is entitiled to what and how they feel like...
but I am feeling very relieved ... and carry on with my life with more rigour ...
Happy for you, mate. At the end of the day, it's your card, and how you acquire it is entirely your decision. As you mentioned earlier, you've already done the math. It's just friendly banter, nothing else. 😁

Back