• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Very very true. It is very situational. Just gotta try.
See , in this world everything is possible…
But you still need to see the reality and most probable things that happen regularly…
and always YMMV in most of the cases..
Just because it happened to me doesn’t mean it happens to everyone else

I have LTF DCB and achieve monthly milestones 8/12 months. So together with annual milestone, I get benefit of approx INR 10k pa. Don't travel much (1 trip in a year). Bulk of expenses come from school fees and online shopping. Does it make sense to upgrade LTF DCB to FYF Infinia? Somehow it feels like I will be trading down.
Since most of your usage is in non accelerated categories and your DCB is accepted at these merchants, so there is no difference in DCB and Infinia you will be getting the same Reward Points for these transactions. So paid Infinia is a not useful to you. If you are getting LTF Infinia then it is no brainer to upgrade.

In my view, as per current Market, Best LTF card is IDFC Wealth and ICICI Amazon Pay.

Next is HSBC platinum for their travel offers.
ICICI Amazon pay is easy to get whereas other two are not available to everyone. If someone's expenses are mainly in Amazon then Amazon Card is the best, there is no official limits to cashback that can be earned too on this card.

ICICI Amazon pay is easy to get whereas other two are not available to everyone. If someone's expenses are mainly in Amazon then Amazon Card is the best, there is no official limits to cashback that can be earned too on this card.
HSBC platinum is also easy. IDFC wealthay be tough but they can give you Select instead

That's a nice card to have. Try getting the Rupay variant 😊
My Man @plastikman ..

Got the Tata Neu Infinity Rupay LTF as well... so with this my HDFC mission is completed... I can now move on..
So this is my HDFC portfolio:

Imperia with 0 MAB,
Infinia Metal (FYF)
Tata Neu Infinity LTF.. ...
I am confident I will get my Infinia Metal, converted into LTF by the year end..

Case closed ... moving on ..

1703756336572.png

1703756464947.png

My Man @plastikman ..

Got the Tata Neu Infinity Rupay LTF as well... so with this my HDFC mission is completed... I can now move on..

Imperia with 0 MAB,
Infinia Metal (FYF)
I am confident I will get my Infinia Metal, converted into LTF by the year end..

View attachment 38664

View attachment 38665
The year is ending in 3 days. Will you convert before 3 days?

My Man @plastikman ..

Imperia with 0 MAB,
Infinia Metal (FYF)

View attachment 38664

View attachment 38665
Kudos to you
Get me Infinia Metal FYF sir.

My Man @plastikman ..

Imperia with 0 MAB,
Infinia Metal (FYF)

View attachment 38664

View attachment 38665
Congrats ! Kar lo duniya (HDFC) mutthi me 😁👍

Since most of your usage is in non accelerated categories and your DCB is accepted at these merchants, so there is no difference in DCB and Infinia you will be getting the same Reward Points for these transactions. So paid Infinia is a not useful to you. If you are getting LTF Infinia then it is no brainer to upgrade.
Yeah thanks, will stick with DCB for the time and keep pushing RM for LTF Infinia

Back