• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Now I have ro figure out where to use this Infinia (if approved). Like if I have to buy air tickets for 2 lakhs, which is better Infinia or Atlas?
As you know , I am also pretty new to Infinia , I will have to figure out.. but I am not in hurry.. meanwhile there is a wealth of info available in this forum.. please do a littel search and post in the respective thread.. one of our comrades will help ..

No.. actually I sound and look like that .. but not really.. Actually I am only about 1 year into my active CC hunting.. before I that only have limited knowledge ... but , when I get into things I really go deep.. very deep...hence people feel that way, even at work also...
You mean neeraj Chopra deep (89.94 meters ) 😎😎

How deep is very deep ? 😁

Roughly translated as, “come someday to the old mansion and I would show you the unparalleled enjoyment of deep dusk” Translator’s note: it is not clear if the reference is to ghosts or has a sexual intonation. Most likely paranormal contonation.
I don’t know why people keep writing in non English as it is a national forum and there are people here from all over. Otherwise, some would write in Tamil and some in Bengali and no one would understand.
You would know what it infers if you look at the previous comments where it stems from

You forgot my language sir… Telugu…
Taggede le .. Pushpa the rule… ;)
True. I never feel bad about languages.
All are part of country. Keen to learn different different words. Every place has culture.

There were times where South Indian movies (not all) were shit & actions were worst.

But now it's ruling all over India, South Indian cinema industry is now matured.

Same goes for other languages & industries, which needs to be matured e.g. bhojpuri.

Last edited:
N
That's your mistake 🤣.

True. I never feel bad about languages.
All are part of country. Keen to learn different different words. Every place has culture.

There were times where South Indian movies (not all) were shit & actions were worst.

But now it's ruling all over India, South Indian cinema industry is now matured.

Same goes for other languages & industries, which needs to be matured e.g. bhojpuri.
Not watching a movie is my mistake. Seriously what's your problem? I have stopped watching almost all movies, series etc because I feel not beneficial anyways explaining to you is waste of my time. I was saying this to SSV. Why are you jumping in?

I must put you in the blocked list

N
Not watching a movie is my mistake. Seriously what's your problem? I have stopped watching almost all movies, series etc because I feel not beneficial anyways explaining to you is waste of my time. I was saying this to SSV. Why are you jumping in?

I must put you in the blocked list
Uhh. Sorry about that 🫢. I deleted that reply before posting but it jumped again while I replied SSV (text remains in TF cache for sometime, this happens often though).

Roughly translated as, “come someday to the old mansion and I would show you the unparalleled enjoyment of deep dusk” Translator’s note: it is not clear if the reference is to ghosts or has a sexual intonation. Most likely paranormal contonation.
You have beaten panda in his own backyard. That's really a high quality translation on the subject which even the shit google translator of his wasn't able to comprehend.
Would suggest get yourself a cool profile picture and start spreading the fire with your words.

Infinia to abhi apne sapne me bhi nahi hai bhaiya
Untill I become eligible for it, I don't want pursue it
Currently I am eligible for Regalia Gold, I tried to get that but as HDFC bank don't give shit about ETB customers hence got nothing
Hence stopped pursuing

@jack333
There was one guy @Guidence . He and one of @Jatin Mangla friend's procured LTF infinia by opening new imperia account with 30l funding after negotiation.
So it is very much possible. Find a needy branch or convince them that you are a valuable potential customer. Maybe hire a maybach for a day for your trip to bank 🤣

There was one guy @Guidence . He and one of @Jatin Mangla friend's procured LTF infinia by opening new imperia account with 30l funding after negotiation.
So it is very much possible. Find a needy branch or convince them that you are a valuable potential customer. Maybe hire a maybach for a day for your trip to bank 🤣
That branch was one of the poshest branch in chandigarh.

I have LTF DCB and achieve monthly milestones 8/12 months. So together with annual milestone, I get benefit of approx INR 10k pa. Don't travel much (1 trip in a year). Bulk of expenses come from school fees and online shopping. Does it make sense to upgrade LTF DCB to FYF Infinia? Somehow it feels like I will be trading down.

Back