• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

don't give shit about ETB customers hence got nothing
Hence stopped pursuing
This is so true... and it sucks ...

By the time an average person gets eligible we must have spent tons of money which sometimes inlcude some forced spending from our side just to meet those blo*dy milestones...

This also I put in my CBA( Cost benefit Analysis) comparing with the way I did ..

Last edited:
Guys .. and @plastikman
Just now applied for Tata Neu Infinity ..
I was waiting since May this year to apply for this Neu card..
I got this infinity LTF offer from Cricket League program , I think back in April / May...

It gave me provisional approval with 8L CL pending verification.. Lets see what happens...

Last edited:
Guys .. and @plastikman
I got this infinity LTF offer from that Cricket League program , I think back in April / May...

It gave me provisional approval with 8L CL pending verification.. Lets see what happens...
Abhi aapki paanchon ungliyan ghee mein hain toh ghee ka swaad lete rahiye and enjoy

Guys .. and @plastikman
I got this infinity LTF offer from that Cricket League program , I think back in April / May...

That's a nice card to have. Try getting the Rupay variant 😊

Open a new imperia account with good funding. They'll easily get approval for FYF infinia. They agreed for me to get waiver on three criterias low itr, low spends and low limit on existing hdfc card if I opened new imperia account with 30l funding. I was offered LTF DCB or FYF infinia. I'm waiting for new card launch above infinia then will ask for LTF. Anyways, you only pay gst component every year as you get equivalent points. Some new rumoured card above infinia is launching next month. They'll definitely devalue infinia then. I don't think ulip is a good idea even if you get infinia LTF. Both investment and insurance are sub par in it. Better to get these separately
Could you please share branch location or some RM contact?

Back