• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

I am not going to use it that much. Just a little on vouchers and perhaps a few flights but I also have the Atlas which is quite good for flights as well. It was just the satisfaction of having obtained it. An investment of just 2.5 odd lakhs per year is trivial to get such a card.

Likely won’t spend more than five lakhs per year on it. Atlas is better for POS as well as you get 4% rewards vs 3.3 on Infinia and the threshold is 4 miles per Rs100 unlike Infinia which has 5 per 150. So if you are purchasing something for Rs210, you would get 8 miles on Atlas but only 3.3 on Infinia. Nevertheless, once again a sincere thanks to you for helping me obtain it, sir.
Please enjoy ATLAS as long as it has its glory..
I suspect AXIS will unveil its SWORD on the ATLAS in a very unexpected way at a time when no-one is expecting it..
But meanwhile have fun !!

Last edited:
So it's LTF, right?
Really appreciating & worth the wait for watching this card game 🤭🎯
WOWWWW. Congrats Big Panda 😁 😁 🍻
I was reading posts and was shocked to see you too MB+ after all this waiting game. I was even thinking to move to Hyderabad to see what you are smoking 😂

That Plot twist was christopher nolan level 🔥

Happy for you and you deserved it.
Now you need to share some amazon GV to all of us so we can celebrate this day 😁😁
Wow... That's absolutely amazing. You are a man of sheer focus, commitment and will. That is what helped you convert MB+ to Infinia.

Metal cards are good but heavy. They are powder coated and succeptible to scratching and delamination. So, try to keep it safe from hard surfaces. As such you'll be using them online most of the time 😉

I hope you keep sharing your insights with us and keep motivating us to follow through. For now, I'm trying to get HDFC to convert my FYF Regalia Gold to LTF 😁
For LTF infinia GH approval is required. Most BM's are hesitant to write a mail to him because he asks only one thing - profitability. In your case you can get easily because you've already paid and will be paying the bank a large chunk from your ulip - much more than the fees of infinia even if we don't consider equivalent points. For dcb ltf, BBH approval is required which BM'S can get easily.
That branch was one of the poshest branch in chandigarh.
Yes there are 3 days to calendar year end.
94 days to financial year end
360 days to card anniversary year end ..

Guys... here is the news .. Cheery on the Cake..
This one is dedicated to all of you !!..
For you also @James ... it took not 3 days, not 94 days and not 360 days... it took 20 days ;)

1705498077086.png

1703174735222-png.38083

Guys .. Here is how I got it.. Don't ask me can you get me one please...

Enjoy life with what life had thrown at you...
Peace !!!!

Infinia Metal LTF - request thru my own contacts via BM Hyderabad all the way to GH based on my
1) My Total Current relationship (more than 30L TRV as of now)
2) my future potential relationship thru my work contacts ( both domestic and overseas) and HDFC SKY business
3) and last but not the least my communication, inter-personal, presentation and negotiation skills...

Last edited:
For you also @James ... it took not 3 days, not 94 days and not 360 days... it took 20 days ;)

View attachment 40392

1703174735222-png.38083

Peace !!!!

Infinia Metal LTF - request thru my own contacts via BM Hyderabad all the way to GH based on my
2) my future potential relationship thru my work contacts ( both domestic and overseas) and HDFC SKY business
3) and last but not the least my communication, inter-personal, presentation and negotiation skills...
WOW. Congratulations again 🎯

View attachment 40392

1703174735222-png.38083

Peace !!!!

Jabbardast @S S V!

View attachment 40392

1703174735222-png.38083

Peace !!!!

Congratulations sirrrrrr agreed fully on point 3.

Please get my infinia converted to ltf saaar I know you can do that. If not so I'll presume Mr @S S V is arrogant lol 😆

View attachment 40392

1703174735222-png.38083

Peace !!!!

Just one word - Perfect.

View attachment 40392

1703174735222-png.38083

Peace !!!!

Congrats big panda. It is very difficult to get anything for free from the 4 letter H bank 😁

Do let us know how to make best use of it 😀

View attachment 40392

1703174735222-png.38083

Peace !!!!

Congratulations 🎉 🐼

View attachment 40392

1703174735222-png.38083

Peace !!!!

Congratulations Panda sahab for The LTF infinia.
Your Journey to getting this catd has been very interesting.

Congrats big panda. It is very difficult to get anything for free from the 4 letter H bank 😁

Do let us know how to make best use of it 😀
Sir aap b infinia lijiye na MB se hum apko b congratulations kren ab sabko dila dia apne 😅
Congratulations Panda sahab for The LTF infinia.
Your Journey to getting this catd has been very interesting.
Big Thank you guys .. Its been a very turbulent journey since I started my life on TF since last May.. I will summarise everything a bit later... Learnt heaps..
Learnt heaps from all of you guys as well...
Without this forum I wouldn't have achieved all these best Banking and CC prodcuts on my own... Now I almost finished 90% of my Ideal portfolio ...

Last edited:
Well, with 30 lakh TRV along with some basic everyday commitments about future business that we were anyway going to do with them, converting said card into LTF is simply HDFC retaining their customer with whom they will have business, it becomes a win-win for everyone. It is good business.

If I had 30L relationship with them, I would have pressed for LTF, too. 30L is not a small amount, and the bank can do that much (and more) for us if we give the bank good business like that.

Well, with 30 lakh TRV along with some basic everyday commitments about future business that we were anyway going to do with them, converting said card into LTF is simply HDFC retaining their customer with whom they will have business, it becomes a win-win for everyone. It is good business.

If I had 30L relationship with them, I would have pressed for LTF, too. 30L is not a small amount, and the bank can do that much (and more) for us if we give the bank good business like that.
People having nrv in crores struggle to get even FYF infinia so it's quite an achievement.

Big Thank you guys .. Its been a very turbulent journey since I started my life on TF since last May.. I will summarise everything a bit later... Learnt heaps..
Without this forum I wouldn't have achieved all these best Banking and CC prodcuts on my own... Now I almost finished 95% of my Ideal portfolio ...
Use this as petition button to request @S S V to post his cc journey super soon.

Without this forum I wouldn't have achieved all these best Banking and CC prodcuts on my own... Now I almost finished 95% of my Ideal portfolio ...
Next one Centurion LTF ! The final Boss 😁

Back