• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Where are you using your GoSats Card?

PaneerButterMasala

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi TFC,

Wondering where are you guys using your GoSats Card. I wanted to use the card for Utility and getting denied saying it's a prepaid card.

Just thinking if there's any use.

I had 40k on my gosats card. Rejected on titan+, many jewellers, gift shops... Like whole week for my engagement shopping and no where it worked... I felt very frustrated as every time they put the card it's rejected.. even though I had better rewarding cc's I wanted to get rid of the balance on my gosats card. I don't know if gosats having issues with POS or merchants itself blocking prepaid cards(Not sure of this as I don't think every merchant will block prepaid card).

I had 40k on my gosats card. Rejected on titan+, many jewellers, gift shops... Like whole week for my engagement shopping and no where it worked... I felt very frustrated as every time they put the card it's rejected.. even though I had better rewarding cc's I wanted to get rid of the balance on my gosats card. I don't know if gosats having issues with POS or merchants itself blocking prepaid cards(Not sure of this as I don't think every merchant will block prepaid card).
Oh man. I think then the only option is to burn it for Vouchers inside the app.

i'm really glad i joined Gostats community on whatsapp and telegram and found out most of time CC option disappear so twice gostats elite was offered for 499/- but i didn't took it and I'm so glad so it turn out it waste of 499+ GSt as i suspected it would be.
good decision. for me I have recovered fee since initially i was able to load with amex & transact upto 50k.
But now it has become pain, will close account next month.

Back