• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which whey protein supplement/brand you prefer or use

Tonymathew

TF Premier
What I tried

1) Sinew - MIMIMAL effects on body and risk of health present.

2) Optimum Nutrition MADE IN TIRUPUR(or some local place)- ZERO Results

3) Muscleblaze Biozyme - MORE THAN GOOD results bit costly

4) Myprotein isolate and raw whey (from their on website)- EXCELLENT results, however now not so cheap.

5) ASITIS Isolate- Between good and EXCELLENT, but best in value for money, from what I felt.

6) NAKPRO- was cheap at their initial time, with MODEST results. Now definitely not value for money for me

When buying a whey product, I just check labdoor certification for that particular product (not that brand perse)..

India mein MB ka Biozyme , and ASITIS ka one or 2 products hi labdoor verified tha..(last checked 3-4 months back)

Last edited:

Tonymathew

TF Premier
Heard from multiple genuine builders that AVVTAR is pretty good and ISOPURE is the best now. But cost is way Outta budget for Isopure

wizardArrived

TF Buzz
Contributor
Sugar content in shakes. The whey powder they have is without sugar.
Oh sorry, https://shop.amul.com/en/product/amul-whey-protein-32-g-or-pack-of-30-sachets <--I think you meant this one. This is not on amazon and amazon gave only Amul pro powder results, so my comment might have been incorrect.
The bad I see here is it's concentrate only, which you might cheaper in other brands. Although, I don't see any harm in trying. Give it a shot and let us know your feedback.

wizardArrived

TF Buzz
Contributor
I would like to add this for everyone's benefit that I generally pick proteins based on what offers/discounts/ingredients I'm looking for. So, try out different brands, the cheap, the expensive, anything until you find a few that works well for you. I currently am using both a plant protein/whey protein on an alternate basis, I prefer whey on the taste front, but for those with stomach issues, give plant proteins a shot(the taste won't be good).
On the results part, it depends on a number of other factors, your overall daily caloric intake, your daily total protein intake, your water intake, sleep, and workouts. I would recommend everyone to give https://physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/ <-- this one a read. although it's geared towards fat loss, the explanation applies to general muscle gain/loss both, so give this one 10 mins.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Plant based pea protein concentrate (so both lactose and gluten free) with cocoa and herbs and without any added sugars. Some brands like Amaara herbs,kapiva etc makes these

Abhi5467

TF Premier
Pea protein is the worst protein in market. They use acid wash to flush out protein. Also the amino profile is lot inferior to whey protein. There is no practical use of pea protein as now lactose free products are also available. Watch Arpit Mangal video on pea protein.