• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Who will be the possible credit card partners for upcoming Flipkart Big billion day/Amazon Great Indian sale 2023?

Das.N

TF Legend
I will spend a big amount in various products in upcoming Festive season. And I have 4 Bank's core credit card ;SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis And two co branded Flipkart Axis and Amazon Pay ICICI. Can anyone give their valuable suggestion about, "Will those cards cover all the credit card discounts in big billion day, great Indian festive sale?" Or there is a chance of IDFC/Kotak/Indusind/AU to give discount offers this year?

I will spend a big amount in various products in upcoming Festive season. And I have 4 Bank's core credit card ;SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis And two co branded Flipkart Axis and Amazon Pay ICICI. Can anyone give their valuable suggestion about, "Will those cards cover all the credit card discounts in big billion day, great Indian festive sale?" Or there is a chance of IDFC/Kotak/Indusind/AU to give discount offers this year?
You covered all the bases..
Fikar mat karo..

Make sure your SBI card is not SBI Cashback Card..

Back