• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Who will be the possible credit card partners for upcoming Flipkart Big billion day/Amazon Great Indian sale 2023?

Das.N

TF Legend
I will spend a big amount in various products in upcoming Festive season. And I have 4 Bank's core credit card ;SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis And two co branded Flipkart Axis and Amazon Pay ICICI. Can anyone give their valuable suggestion about, "Will those cards cover all the credit card discounts in big billion day, great Indian festive sale?" Or there is a chance of IDFC/Kotak/Indusind/AU to give discount offers this year?

In this case, they have open box delivery. First check the the respected item and then give otp for delivery confirmation.
Let me shed light on this too.

Last year in BBD sale I bought Iphone 13. Eligible for open box delivery clearly.
When delivery boy came he refused to do open box delivery as he said Flipkart haven't mentioned anything of this while giving this item for delivery. I checked details on his phone and he was right.

I insisted and was adamant I won't accept if he won't do it. After 5 mins of back and forth he did it reluctantly. Now I only booted the phone and checked phone for physical damage. What happens if after and hour phone develops an issue. In Amazon they have 7 days return policy. So, they will issue replacement or refund money. In Flipkart I will have to run after the brand for replacement and there is no refund option.

Let me shed light on this too.

Last year in BBD sale I bought Iphone 13. Eligible for open box delivery clearly.
When delivery boy came he refused to do open box delivery as he said Flipkart haven't mentioned anything of this while giving this item for delivery. I checked details on his phone and he was right.

I insisted and was adamant I won't accept if he won't do it. After 5 mins of back and forth he did it reluctantly. Now I only booted the phone and checked phone for physical damage. What happens if after and hour phone develops an issue. In Amazon they have 7 days return policy. So, they will issue replacement or refund money. In Flipkart I will have to run after the brand for replacement and there is no refund option.
Yeah I was just conveying. I know flipkart is a lot worse as compared to amazon. Same happened with me when I ordered phone in second last sale🥴. Whereas in amazon there is no such open box delivery, I opened box in front of delivery guy, and he said that if there is any issue, he will return it right there and raise refund req.

Yeah I was just conveying. I know flipkart is a lot worse as compared to amazon. Same happened with me when I ordered phone in second last sale🥴. Whereas in amazon there is no such open box delivery, I opened box in front of delivery guy, and he said that if there is any issue, he will return it right
There is open box in Amazon for costly items.
Last year prime day sale I ordered a Sony TV from them. When it was delivered the delivery guys opened it in front of me to confirm there is no damage. The screen was broken. So, they took it back. They didn't had another unit for replacement and I didn't want any other model so they issued the refund without hassle.

FYI for people who aren't aware.

Flipkart has changed their policies in recent times. Mainly in electronics and mobiles do check their replacement policy before buying. In most cases it now shows 7 days service center replacement instead of replacement by Flipkart itself. So, it becomes your headache if product is faulty when received. In many case there is also - No returns allowed policy.
Like these- iphone 14 plus is Service center replacement. Ipad is no returns allowed.

View attachment 30523View attachment 30524
Even for 'No returns allowed ' products returns and exchange are eligible if the delivered product is damaged or broken or parts are missing.

'No returns allowed' is applicable if the delivered product has no issues but you changed your mind and do not want the product anymore or you get a better deal somewhere else or you didn't like the colour, software or the features.

There is open box in Amazon for costly items.
Last year prime day sale I ordered a Sony TV from them. When it was delivered the delivery guys opened it in front of me to confirm there is no damage. The screen was broken. So, they took it back. They didn't had another unit for replacement and I didn't want any other model so they issued the refund without hassle.
Last week i ordered a LG Washing Machine through AMAZON. While receiving the product i manually checked the WM for any defects(panel,glass door,accessories etc) and didn't find any. So gave the OTP to the delivery guy who was in a hurry.
Later when LG service guy came for installation found out a big dent(not visible in white colour) on the corner of the WM where the drum is located.
He did a demo of the product and said all fine except the dent and its my wish to return the product. I don't want to have a WM with a dent. So i returned(3 days) the product and got refunded(3 days) as replacement is not available for the product(which is a lie).
The issue here is i lost good deal(product discount+amazon coupon+10% SBI CC discount+SBI instant discount+NO COST EMI):cry:
The pickup guy told me that i should have raised my voice in customer care and got the replacement product.

Last week i ordered a LG Washing Machine through AMAZON. While receiving the product i manually checked the WM for any defects(panel,glass door,accessories etc) and didn't find any. So gave the OTP to the delivery guy who was in a hurry.
Later when LG service guy came for installation found out a big dent(not visible in white colour) on the corner of the WM where the drum is located.
He did a demo of the product and said all fine except the dent and its my wish to return the product. I don't want to have a WM with a dent. So i returned(3 days) the product and got refunded(3 days) as replacement is not available for the product(which is a lie).
The issue here is i lost good deal(product discount+amazon coupon+10% SBI CC discount+SBI instant discount+NO COST EMI):cry:
The pickup guy told me that i should have raised my voice in customer care and got the replacement product.
Yea Amazon always does that

Yes bro sometimes due to return of a product a very good deal can be lost. Same has happened with me For a King size bed bought from Flipkart. That item was affected by termites. Flipkart refunded my amount but I never got the same deal again.

Count your lucky stars.
It's Amazon so you got the refund. With Flipkart after Otp given it will be a dream if they help out with anything.

Rest your points are correct. The Sony tv I mentioned used to retail normally for 90k-95k. In sale it was for 73k after all discounts. Excellent price for that model. Unfortunately with no replacement there was no way to get it in same price. Happens.

Ps- I didn't raised complaints with CC cos that TV was in huge demand and was out of stock soon after my purchase and didn't came back again in sale. So, I can buy the argument they didn't have the replacement unit.

Count your lucky stars.
It's Amazon so you got the refund. With Flipkart after Otp given it will be a dream if they help out with anything.

Rest your points are correct. The Sony tv I mentioned used to retail normally for 90k-95k. In sale it was for 73k after all discounts. Excellent price for that model. Unfortunately with no replacement there was no way to get it in same price. Happens.

Ps- I didn't raised complaints with CC cos that TV was in huge demand and was out of stock soon after my purchase and didn't came back again in sale. So, I can buy the argument they didn't have the replacement unit.
Yes agreed. In terms of service and solutions amazon is far better than flipkart

Yes agreed. In terms of service and solutions amazon is far better than flipkart
Amazon is way better than any e-commerce platform for purchase of goods!! In terms of ease of return/exchange, grievance redressal, customer service and last but not the least Delivery on the said date! Not a day before nor a day earlier!!

I’ve never had a brick delivered to me instead of an iPhone/Ipad Lol!!

But with flipkart/Myntra twice I’ve faced the issue where my product was marked as delivered While the logistics is still showing it as in transit!! And their customer service is same as not having one!! In my case on both the occasions I had the ekart logistics tracking number so I was able to have my issue resolved without much of an hassle by escalation through Twitter and NCH!!

Infact the incident of item marked as delivered with Myntra only happened a couple of weeks back!! It’s an ongoing issue with Myntra!! Where in case of exchange/style exchange they are arranging for the pick up of the item prior to delivery date of item and on instantly after pick up they are marking the exchange item as delivered!!

So if someone is making a purchase from Myntra do it wisely because there are hundreds of twitter posts with exchange item not delivered yet for over a month!!!

Will amazon pay cc work on flipkart for disc?
No it won’t!! Will only fetch you that 1% at max for any purchase made!! Other than that no instant discount!! Best option is if you don’t have another ICICI CC ping them on X for a LTF platinum visa on the basis of your Amazon Pay with same limit and they’ll take a request and should be processed within a week

No it won’t!! Will only fetch you that 1% at max for any purchase made!! Other than that no instant discount!! Best option is if you don’t have another ICICI CC ping them on X for a LTF platinum visa on the basis of your Amazon Pay with same limit and they’ll take a request and should be processed within a week
Don't have icici cc as of now. What is TAT for approval of core icici card and amazon cc as well?

Don't have icici cc as of now. What is TAT for approval of core icici card and amazon cc as well?
It’s the festive time and banks know that customers are looking to do some heavy expenditure and since these banks already have tie up with merchants so CC approval rate increases around these time but again you can’t be sure whether it will be approved the very next day or in a week or two!! But in your case you can try your luck!

You can go for the online route and get the Amazon Pay and then if it gets approved early and there is still time for the sale ping them on twitter for Visa Platinum

Or you can try your luck offline for the Visa Platinum i guess offline from branch the request can be processed by EOD itself!! Coz Visa Platinum they issue without a hassel!! Maybe even ask them for a Coral Rupay LTF offline! Amazon Pay won’t be effective for the sale so you can skip it for now if you want!!

It’s the festive time and banks know that customers are looking to do some heavy expenditure and since these banks already have tie up with merchants so CC approval rate increases around these time but again you can’t be sure whether it will be approved the very next day or in a week or two!! But in your case you can try your luck!

You can go for the online route and get the Amazon Pay and then if it gets approved early and there is still time for the sale ping them on twitter for Visa Platinum

Or you can try your luck offline for the Visa Platinum i guess offline from branch the request can be processed by EOD itself!! Coz Visa Platinum they issue without a hassel!! Maybe even ask them for a Coral Rupay LTF offline! Amazon Pay won’t be effective for the sale so you can skip it for now if you want!!
Thanks dear😀😀 Will go for amazon and twitter route👍.

Thanks dear😀😀 Will go for amazon and twitter route👍.
Just call customer care and and tell you are holding apay card you need platinum card ltf. If they don't offer apply expressions card from imobilepay once it is approved call customer care say and ask for platinum card by degrading the expression card. If they don't aggree , call again after few hours and ask for platinum ltf. I followed this process and got the card.

Back