• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Who will be the possible credit card partners for upcoming Flipkart Big billion day/Amazon Great Indian sale 2023?

Das.N

TF Legend
I will spend a big amount in various products in upcoming Festive season. And I have 4 Bank's core credit card ;SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis And two co branded Flipkart Axis and Amazon Pay ICICI. Can anyone give their valuable suggestion about, "Will those cards cover all the credit card discounts in big billion day, great Indian festive sale?" Or there is a chance of IDFC/Kotak/Indusind/AU to give discount offers this year?

If remember correctly in others thread you are about to buy a samsung tv . So whats the plan for BBD sale
The plan is getting this 55 inch TV, as it will fetch 3.5K for my 6 year old VU TV.. on Samsung Infinite.. Hopefully , I will get it around 38K net effective price, including AXIS card discount, special Coupon, Super coin offer and Infinite CB...

My old VU TV has got some black spots on it, not noticeable now, but they will become bigger later, it seems
Nowhere else I am getting more than Rs. 500 for my old VU Tv, as it has some very small black spots on the screen..

1695388994324.png

Last edited:
After giving too much chance

2psjma.jpg

Amazon should learn something from Flipkart. They collaborated with three card companies and Amazon went with only one.
That means we can avail more instant discounts per card in Flipkart. Thus their sales will be higher.
Amazon should have gone with at least two partners.
HDFC na mile to AU/Indusind hi sahi.

Amazon should learn something from Flipkart. They collaborated with three card companies and Amazon went with only one.
That means we can avail more instant discounts per card in Flipkart. Thus their sales will be higher.
Au or IndusLnd location ki wajah se massive level pr nhi h

Most of the people dont get card due to pincode same goes with amex, stan c

Au or IndusLnd location ki wajah se massive level pr nhi h

Most of the people dont get card due to pincode same goes with amex, stan c
I was just giving an example. They could go with any other card partner with their convenience . Thus people could get additional options.
Even they could try making kotak their partner.
Like Axis+ICICI= Flipkart
SBI+Kotak= Amazon

May be SBI don't want other Co-partner, even if Amazon wants. Those who want to buy from Amazon, will ultimately apply SBI card. This is how, they don't have any LTF cards by default, they are presenting themselves superior.

Last edited:
May be SBI don't want other Co-partner. Those who want to buy from Amazon, will ultimately apply SBI card. This is how, they don't have any LTF cards by default, they are presenting themselves superior.
Yes, this is a possibility.
But because I have most of the cards from ICICI, Axis I will try to buy most of my wishlist items from Flipkart. And only one card from SBI,So may be one/two items from Amazon.

Back