• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Who will be the possible credit card partners for upcoming Flipkart Big billion day/Amazon Great Indian sale 2023?

Das.N

TF Legend
I will spend a big amount in various products in upcoming Festive season. And I have 4 Bank's core credit card ;SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis And two co branded Flipkart Axis and Amazon Pay ICICI. Can anyone give their valuable suggestion about, "Will those cards cover all the credit card discounts in big billion day, great Indian festive sale?" Or there is a chance of IDFC/Kotak/Indusind/AU to give discount offers this year?

You can either ask for Limit enhancement or pay the bill after every purchase.
I already have all the amounts in my bank. I don't want see the drama of Bhikhari SBI after asking limit enhancement. I will use the card for offers and pay the bill instantly for Sbi and get ready for next purchase.
And I have one single purchase more than 75k. For that I will go for Flipkart with my ICICI/Axis card.

Amazon should learn something from Flipkart. They collaborated with three card companies and Amazon went with only one.
That means we can avail more instant discounts per card in Flipkart. Thus their sales will be higher.
Amazon should have gone with at least two partners.
HDFC na mile to AU/Indusind hi sahi.
You can avail discount on SBI card on daily basis

I was just giving an example. They could go with any other card partner with their convenience . Thus people could get additional options.
Even they could try making kotak their partner.
Like Axis+ICICI= Flipkart
SBI+Kotak= Amazon
HDFC plays a very hard ball while partnering with these guys, hence Amzon and FK don't give a damn for HDFC...rightly so, in my view..
Long time ago, actually FK should have partnered with HDFC, instead FK went with AXIS because of HDFC's hard ball game.. the result was FK AXIS card. otherwise it would had been FK HDFC card..

Anyway, for you, in the 2nd leg of this year's GIR sale Amazon will partner with HDFC after SBI's turn is over.

Last edited:
Guys, Amazon's card partner is revealed today. It's SBI again.

No HDFC offers again in the largest sale of the year like previous year.I think they are no longer interested to participate in this sales.
They would probably give discount on emi purchases. Lately have noticed that they are giving good discounts if you happen to choose emi option and really stingy when it comes to direct buy option. Should come out like SBI and declare that they don't like giving cashback or reward points for spending during offers.

HDFC plays very a hard ball while partnering with these guys, hence Amzon and FK don't give a damn for HDF*...rightly so, in my view..
Long time ago, actually FK should have partnered with HDF*, instead FK went with AX*S because of HDF*'s hard ball game.. the result was FK AX*S card. otherwise it would had been FK HDF* card..

Anyway, for you, in the 2nd leg of this year's GIR sale Amazon will partner with HDF* after SBI's turn is over.
Sir, you don't have to put * so much.
Noone will sue you.☺️

HDFC plays very a hard ball while partnering with these guys, hence Amzon and FK don't give a damn for HDF*...rightly so, in my view..
Long time ago, actually FK should have partnered with HDF*, instead FK went with AX*S because of HDF*'s hard ball game.. the result was FK AX*S card. otherwise it would had been FK HDF* card..

Anyway, for you, in the 2nd leg of this year's GIR sale Amazon will partner with HDF* after SBI's turn is over.
Whats the 2nd 🍗? Care to explain

Back