• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Who will be the possible credit card partners for upcoming Flipkart Big billion day/Amazon Great Indian sale 2023?

Das.N

TF Legend
I will spend a big amount in various products in upcoming Festive season. And I have 4 Bank's core credit card ;SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis And two co branded Flipkart Axis and Amazon Pay ICICI. Can anyone give their valuable suggestion about, "Will those cards cover all the credit card discounts in big billion day, great Indian festive sale?" Or there is a chance of IDFC/Kotak/Indusind/AU to give discount offers this year?

The second leg of Festive sale doesn't give enough attractive offers like the first one. I am observing this for last few years. So I won't spend much in my HDFC card this year.
💯 correct.. hence The moral of the story is, if HDF* wants to be a part of the biggest sale of the year in India, it has to come to the table with appropriate terms.. otherwise be left with 2nd grade sales..

Last edited:
I will spend a big amount in various products in upcoming Festive season. And I have 4 Bank's core credit card ;SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Axis And two co branded Flipkart Axis and Amazon Pay ICICI. Can anyone give their valuable suggestion about, "Will those cards cover all the credit card discounts in big billion day, great Indian festive sale?" Or there is a chance of IDFC/Kotak/Indusind/AU to give discount offers this year?
Seems like it's gonna be Kotak this year

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 7.13.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-23 at 7.13.38 PM.png
    151.4 KB · Views: 35
💯 correct.. hence The moral of the story is, if HDF* want to be a part of the biggest sale of the year in India, it has to come to the table with appropriate terms.. otherwise be left with 2nd grade sales..
HDFC has been running offers year round on both FK and Amazon but only on few categories and mostly on EMI only.
Being a leader I don't think they will ever come back to such sales unless ICICI or SBI or AXIS give them serious competition

I decided to take my first credit card because of those sales. One year, I missed many good deals in this sales because I didn't had any credit card then. Next year I decided to take HDFC credit card because I saw HDFC participating in this sales.
So, I can say Giving discount in this sales attracts many customers. And trigger them to spend higher.

Amazon won't give much big deals as flipkart.
And their card partner SBI is one step bogas.
They decreased the limit of many users including me.
I really don't understand how can people shop 30 40k limits
If they want to purchase things from amazon.
amazon don't even added HDFC or even Kotak into their sale.
How they did their marketing sales research really going over the head

Amazon should learn something from Flipkart. They collaborated with three card companies and Amazon went with only one.
That means we can avail more instant discounts per card in Flipkart. Thus their sales will be higher.
Amazon should have gone with at least two partners.
HDFC na mile to AU/Indusind hi sahi.
I am willing to bet it's more controlled by SBI than Amazon.

Back