• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Elite+ LTF

Ra.One

TF Select
Anybody looking for a card from Yes Bank (just for site/sale offers), the Elite+ is being offered LTF (I think since the past couple of weeks).
About the card- Reward rate is 👎🏾, even after the 3X/5X plans. Spend based domestic lounge access.
Three international lounge access/year in an LTF card for sale specific offer is the only thing going for this card.
I had been in a dilemma if to opt for the Marquee( via the Grandeur a/c route) or not, but couldnt justify the hassle for a card which I wouldnt be using over my Atlas/Amex trifecta. Just randomly checked for an offer and Elite+ was offered LTF. Applied and received yesterday.

Anybody looking for a card from Yes Bank (just for site/sale offers), the Elite+ is being offered LTF (I think since the past couple of weeks).
About the card- Reward rate is 👎🏾, even after the 3X/5X plans. Spend based domestic lounge access.
Three international lounge access/year in an LTF card for sale specific offer is the only thing going for this card.
I had been in a dilemma if to opt for the Marquee( via the Grandeur a/c route) or not, but couldnt justify the hassle for a card which I wouldnt be using over my Atlas/Amex trifecta. Just randomly checked for an offer and Elite+ was offered LTF. Applied and received yesterday.
यही रात अंतिम , यही रात भारी 🗡️ @Ra.One

Where to get the offered page ? Do u have ?
There isnt an advertised offer page as such (or maybe I havent come across one), but a few acquaintances got this offer while checking their eligibility for a Yes CC. Also came across a spike of YToobers getting this as LTF. If anybody in need, can check their eligibility, a CIBIL hit would be the only downside.

I saw ad for Elite plus LTF but when applied for it, Yes Bank just gave me Marquee and BYOC. And customer care says you can't get Elite as you are being offered Marquee by system 😂. Two cibil enquiries wasted.

I have applied for uni and received it in June 2024. Then applied for Kiwi in July and it got rejected. I am seeing this ad everywhere but I'm sure bank would reject this for me. My current CIBIL is 801.

@ontherocks
post the eligibility/CIBIL check, I was offered Elite+ as LTF. Nowhere in the application process would you see it again. I confirmed the cards LTF status over mail, after receiving it.
Customer care people told me that I would get the Amazon voucher only if my first transaction is >=1000. Considering other members experiences, dont pin much hope on laying your hands on that voucher.

@ontherocks
post the eligibility/CIBIL check, I was offered Elite+ as LTF. Nowhere in the application process would you see it again. I confirmed the cards LTF status over mail, after receiving it.
Customer care people told me that I would get the Amazon voucher only if my first transaction is >=1000. Considering other members experiences, dont pin much hope on laying your hands on that voucher.
Did you apply from facebook? If so, was the redirected url the generic yes bank credit card apply url, or was it a referral url? I do not see that sponsored ad anymore.

Did you apply from facebook? If so, was the redirected url the generic yes bank credit card apply url, or was it a referral url? I do not see that sponsored ad anymore.
No, I didnt know that any such offer existed. I just randomly checked my eligibility on the apply site, and was offered Elite+ as LTF. Only later did I see LTF ads for LTF Yes cards.

Do you still see those ads? If so, can you click on it and see where does it redirect to?
No bro. Saw it only twice. Havent seen them again. Clicking on the advert wont open a referal link, or unlock any special LTF offer.
It will redirect to the apply page. If one is eligible for Elite+ (according to CIBIL check), it should be offered as LTF.
I didnt even know any such offer existed, only when I randomly checked for an eligible card from Yes Bank, I was offered Elite+ as LTF. I was hoping for somethin like Reserv, but an LTF Elite is better than paid Reserv, as I only wanted a Yes card for offers.

Back