• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Elite+ LTF

Ra.One

TF Select
Anybody looking for a card from Yes Bank (just for site/sale offers), the Elite+ is being offered LTF (I think since the past couple of weeks).
About the card- Reward rate is 👎🏾, even after the 3X/5X plans. Spend based domestic lounge access.
Three international lounge access/year in an LTF card for sale specific offer is the only thing going for this card.
I had been in a dilemma if to opt for the Marquee( via the Grandeur a/c route) or not, but couldnt justify the hassle for a card which I wouldnt be using over my Atlas/Amex trifecta. Just randomly checked for an offer and Elite+ was offered LTF. Applied and received yesterday.

Received SMS and mail stating that my application has been approved and the card will be dispatched soon. The sms contained link for welcome kit for cards.

It took only two days. From application submit to receiving the card confirmation. Yes was quite fast, no hassle.

I also applied for Au ixigo but they have been asking documents left right to be submitted and calling regarding the same.
Card approved, how to view Credit limit without card details? WhatsApp banking is not fetching account details, may be not registered yet.

Back