• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

N
How to know how much reward points we received on the transaction we done recently? Without waiting for the statement generation!
Not possible AFAIK. Even with statement generation I manually do the tallying against my transactions as the statement only gives total points and not individual transaction level points.

I'm currently in Jakarta and planning a trip to Singapore next month. I want to confirm if I can use Priority Pass at Jakarta Airport in the morning and again at the arrival lounge in Singapore after couple of hours.
I got my answer.
Thank You Bro.
I've used it 2 weeks before in Singapore and unlimited access works like charm.

I'm currently in Jakarta and planning a trip to Singapore next month. I want to confirm if I can use Priority Pass at Jakarta Airport in the morning and again at the arrival lounge in Singapore after couple of hours.
I got my answer.
Thank You Bro.
Use as many times as you want in a day, as long as you have complimentary access (otherwise will be charged). You just need a departure boarding pass and priority pass in your name.

Received the following email from yes bank today, reminding me of lounge access on my marquee.. sooo nice of them !! 😉

1729168502944.webp

List of Domestic Lounges on YES cards:

Last edited:
Received the following email from yes bank today, reminding me of lounge access on my marquee.. sooo nice of them !! 😉

View attachment 72383

List of Domestic Lounges on YES cards:

Same, I thought there's spend required for intl as well... It's confusing 😕

hello everyone , i just got charged 10000 + gst for marquee joining fee but still not recieved the joining points .Can you let me know if this normal or i have to contact coustomer care . Will it be credited ???

Same, I thought there's spend required for intl as well... It's confusing 😕
Afaik, there is no spend requirement for international lounges, for the simple logic.. if we travel internationally and use yes card for lounges, there is a chance we might use their card for some international transactions, that is how banks think

Last edited:
I was charged the joining fee in Aug and was expecting the 60000 RP to be credited in Sep, but dint get it.
Took it up with CC and they said it will be credited this month (Oct) and I got it today.

1729228187495.webp

Last edited:
Back