• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

I was so pissed, following up on the add-on card and YES bank sends me a feedback form and I wrote this. God am so irritated.

Its not about this interaction, but all the interactions with Yes Bank customer care representatives has been pathetic.
1) There is a lot of background noise
2) They don't know heads or tails about most of your products.
3) Only thing they know to answer properly is the ETA - "Sir you will have to wait 3-5 working days" (Hold your horses, nothing is gonna happen in 5 days, you will have to call back after 5 days and say the entire story time and again)

Last edited:
Why? Isn't access with Priority Pass chargeable at lounges in India (including those at International terminals)?
Ideally it is. But with cards like Magnus, Infinia, you can use PP at Indian lounges as well. The documentation however is unclear for this for most cards, best way to confirm is through somebody’s testimony.

I used Infinia PP + add-on one too, in Delhi International airport and worldwide without any issue.
Sometimes for guest, i used Infinia credit card too, along with PP at Delhi T3 during international flights

Back