• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thnks for the in detail information brother.. I want to apply for this card ...can I go for C2C without submitting any income details. Do you think it will be approved?
Yes, it will be approved on C2C based on CIBIL profile.. No need of Inocme Doc and verification..

I got this card via online application and they took c2c, but the limit is very low (1L) mainly because they didn't have an option to add salary. How can I increase this?
You mean do we have an option to select C2C without providing any income documents during application process & still get the card approved?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the reply bro...During the the application process will i get the option to select C2C or it will be as usual salary or self employed?
You will provide employment details such as salaried/ self employed this is must..
but for income doc it asks , other CC / ITR etc.. Here you select other CC.. you don't need to give other CC details also.. it fetches from CIBIL

Yes, it will be approved on C2C based on CIBIL profile.. No need of Inocme Doc and verification..
Thanks for the reply bri...During the the application process will i get the option to select C2C or it will be as usual salary or self employed?
You will provide employment details such as salaried/ self employed this is must..
but for income doc it asks , other CC / ITR etc.. Here you select other CC.. you don't need to give other CC details also.. it fetches from CIBIL
Great to hear that...txs so much for quick response.. appreciate your help..keep posting and educating :)

Reactions: SSV
Thanks for the reply bri...During the the application process will i get the option to select C2C or it will be as usual salary or self employed?

Great to hear that...txs so much for quick response.. appreciate your help..keep posting and educating :)
Oops sorry mate..one last thing... I'm on break hence ain't working from last 6 months however during the application process what should i select.. salary or self employed or you think doesn't matter.. irrespective of what i select i will still get the C2C option no matter what right..txs once again

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Oops sorry mate..one last thing... I'm on break hence ain't working from last 6 months however during the application process what should i select.. salary or self employed or you think doesn't matter.. irrespective of what i select i will still get the C2C option no matter what right..txs once again
Select your previous occupation..
if self employed is selected you will get Business cards.
Yes, irrespective of what you selected you don't need to submit income doc.. it is purely on C2C and CIBIL profile

No idea. They said use this creditcard to swipe in international lounges amd ot will work. Dont know if its associated with peleipritypass or dragon pass or dreamfolks or something else
Could be Lounge Key or some Visa lounge program as rest Priority pass and Dreamfolks provide separate cards. What would be interesting is to see the number of lounges available across the globe for this card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Please include Grocery and supermarket under 'Select' category, which is a significant exclusion
Updated Grocery and Super markets under Select Category..
In fact I have attached all the Select category items which gives 10 Rewardz per 200...

Thanks for mentioning

Last edited:

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If at the time of application we check the box of rupay virtual card also, does it gets generated instantly when we activate the core card or takes some days?
@S S V

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If at the time of application we check the box of rupay virtual card also, does it gets generated instantly when we activate the core card or takes some days?
@S S V
Even if you don't choose also you will get the virtual card..
okay coming back, if you choose, you will get the virtual card but it takes a couple of days as everything is slow in YES bank..
The main card itself takes about 3 days to show up in the APP...

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Even if you don't choose also you will get the virtual card..
okay coming back, if you choose, you will get the virtual card but it takes a couple of days as everything is slow in YES bank..
The main card itself takes about 3 days to show up in the APP...
Thanks for the quick reply

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
One more thing if we don't activate do they offer LTF by the end of month like swiggy card 🤣

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
One more thing if we don't activate do they offer LTF by the end of month like swiggy card 🤣
No . . not for Marquee .
I haven't seen any new customers getting LTF YES cards..
Some existing customers got LTF for YFE(Reserv) .

Last edited: