• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

theflash

TF Premier
tell what you want exactly , I can tell your probabilty of getting it.
I ain't eligible for Infinia so probably maybe Regalia Gold LTF is still being offered?? If not then Tata Neu Infinity LTF with decent 2-3L limit will be best Rupay card + cashback card ig...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I ain't eligible for Infinia so probably maybe Regalia Gold LTF is still being offered?? If not then Tata Neu Infinity LTF with decent 2-3L limit will be best Rupay card + cashback card ig...
you wont get any of these based your Marquee..

Ankit ladia

TF Buzz
You can show the QR generated in the app to the lounge employee
That is actually a replacement of your physical PP card
You can also use your physical credit card to get the entry!!!
Bhai are we charged anything if we create account via our credit card. I mean will they create a basic membership or anything like that.

I tried registering through the card yesterday, and lest just on time of the payment.

I am not sure they will verify the card or create or create a membership for me.

theflash

TF Premier
the thing, you would not even know that you were approved and receive the card directly.. thats is kind of things we talking about here..
Experienced same with Indusind. No single sms regarding application VKYc nothing. In 3-4 days card Delivered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

prajatpadhi

TF Buzz
Just want to add my journey here. I was trying for Marquee and always got reserv in application process for the last 3 months. I had Amazon Pay card for which I had reduced the credit limit to 1.7 lakh which actually gets reported to CIBIL. Then I had my highest credit limit card of 5 lakhs. I changed the Amazon Pay limit back to 7 lakhs. I got marquee as an option the first time I tried after the limit got updated in CIBIL.

prajatpadhi

TF Buzz
Also I want to know how much reward points does marquee give for Amazon pay voucher as I didn't see gifting in the list of exclusions.