• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

lxmxl

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just want to add my journey here. I was trying for Marquee and always got reserv in application process for the last 3 months. I had Amazon Pay card for which I had reduced the credit limit to 1.7 lakh which actually gets reported to CIBIL. Then I had my highest credit limit card of 5 lakhs. I changed the Amazon Pay limit back to 7 lakhs. I got marquee as an option the first time I tried after the limit got updated in CIBIL.
How do you change the credit limit to your liking? Are you referring to the in app card control? If yes then that isn't reported to CIBIL.

theflash

TF Premier
How do you change the credit limit to your liking? Are you referring to the in app card control? If yes then that isn't reported to CIBIL.
In kotaks case I've seen limit was reduced to 30k in app control and the same was reflected in CIBIL ig as per his saying ICICI does the same.

KLB@96

TF Premier
Upate: Got rejected email from yes bank. Not sure , am assuming may be over leveraged. But anyways not bothered as I wanted to have just for bank offers and LTF and this was 10k fee card so no need to take tension

• Sad
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Upate: Got rejected email from yes bank. Not sure , am assuming may be over leveraged. But anyways not bothered as I wanted to have just for bank offers and LTF and this was 10k fee card so no need to take tension
Rarely they reject.. probably based on some CIBIL profile factor.. as you said most likely because of highly leveraged..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
CIBIL is good bro, 790 have 16 credit cards with 20 lacs total limit and a 7 lacs car loan.
CIBIL score is not a concern..
I have CIBIL score of 800 , but SBI instantly rejects any CC application because of Over leverage..

May Yes bank is also doing the same...
What is your total cedit limit granted on all CCs + any other loan
and your annual income range.

KLB@96

TF Premier
CIBIL score is not a concern..
I have CIBIL score of 800 , but SBI instantly rejects any CC application because of Over leverage..

May Yes bank is also doing the same...
What is your total cedit limit granted on all CCs + any other loan
and your annual income range.
I replied bro, total 16 cards with diff banks and total all banks credit limit is 20 lacs plus a 9 lacs car loan

jar89

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Now what do i do to activate card? Not sure when it will be dispatched.

Attachments

• IMG_9573.jpeg
    IMG_9573.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 23

lxmxl

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just want to add my journey here. I was trying for Marquee and always got reserv in application process for the last 3 months. I had Amazon Pay card for which I had reduced the credit limit to 1.7 lakh which actually gets reported to CIBIL. Then I had my highest credit limit card of 5 lakhs. I changed the Amazon Pay limit back to 7 lakhs. I got marquee as an option the first time I tried after the limit got updated in CIBIL.
In kotaks case I've seen limit was reduced to 30k in app control and the same was reflected in CIBIL ig as per his saying ICICI does the same.
@SSV can you comment on this? Does this limit change on card control reflect on CIBIL? I don't think so.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV can you comment on this? Does this limit change on card control reflect on CIBIL? I don't think so.
In iMobile app , you can change the spend limit and it will be reported to CIBIL..
One user reported that the changed limit was shown as cash limit in CIBIL
Now @prajatpadhi reported that it was shown as main limit..
I am sure that the modified spend limit will be reported to CIBIL

jar89

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You got a direct message from their end ? Or did you message first?
I got a message from YES bank the next day after Vkyc was done, with a reference number and a link.
When i click on the link, it opens up in whatsapp and asks for the reference number.
For first 2 days it said 'In Progress'. And today when i checked it shows Approved.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did anyone get the 500 amazon pay voucher as a part of activation benefit ? They promised by email that it'll be sent within a month. It seems time to dash off a reminder 😅

• Hehe

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
I already hold yes reserv LTF. If I open the grandeur account now, will I get upgraded to marquee (LTF possibly)? Can a person have two yes bank core CCs?