• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I already hold yes reserv LTF. If I open the grandeur account now, will I get upgraded to marquee (LTF possibly)? Can a person have two yes bank core CCs?
We are yet to hear that anyone got marquee LTF
And we don’t want that to happen either 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
We are yet to hear that anyone got marquee LTF
And we don’t want that to happen either 😂😂😂
That’s okay but is the upgrade possible? And if it is upgraded, what will happen to my LTF reserv? I don’t want to lose that card. Can one hold two yes bank core CCs?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That’s okay but is the upgrade possible? And if it is upgraded, what will happen to my LTF reserv? I don’t want to lose that card. Can one hold two yes bank core CCs?
This is what happens. I have this as an upgrade to my 6 months old LTF Rserv (Yes First Exclusive) card. My current card is a Visa Infinite card which they do not issue now on Reserv. I might get Marque as LTf if I escalate. But that would be a lot of work.

1719209894658.png

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
This is what happens. I have this as an upgrade to my 6 months old LTF Rserv (Yes First Exclusive) card. My current card is a Visa Infinite card which they do not issue now on Reserv. I might get Marque as LTf if I escalate. But that would be a lot of work.

1719209894658.png
If possible and if you are interested, please try and let our community know if the upgrade is feasible (as LTF possibly) and after upgrade will the existing reserv card will be still usable?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If possible and if you are interested, please try and let our community know if the upgrade is feasible (as LTF possibly) and after upgrade will the existing reserv card will be still usable?
I don’t think the previous card will be active after the upgrade..
Just my feeling

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
19th June 00:05:36
14th -Submission to the branch
18th - application received by the CC dept
19th - CIBIL Hit
anytime from now decision is imminent..
If approved - you will receive the card.
if rejected - nothing a happens.
In either case there won't be any notifications.
I expect you recieve your card by this week -end.
All the above my expectations.. who knows.. I know nothing...

all the best

jar89

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Got the card today. How do I activate it. I do not have a YES bank account.
Tried scanning the QR code provided as part of welcome kit to activate, but it says my mobile number is not registered.