• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

14th -Submission to the branch
18th - application received by the CC dept
19th - CIBIL Hit
anytime from now decision is imminent..
If approved - you will receive the card.
if rejected - nothing a happens.
In either case there won't be any notifications.
I expect you recieve your card by this week -end.
All the above my expectations.. who knows.. I know nothing...

all the best
Dear Customer, your Application for YES BANK Credit Card is being verified and will be processed shortly. To check the status of your application visit: https://bit.ly/2s4MPDx

just got this...

Reactions: SSV
Got the card today. How do I activate it. I do not have a YES bank account.
Tried scanning the QR code provided as part of welcome kit to activate, but it says my mobile number is not registered.
Hi can someone help me on this. It's like I have the card with me but can't use it :censored:

Appreciate the support.

TIA

Hey… u can activate using their WhatsApp banking. Google their number and start chatting. You will find an option to activate the card. There are options for other functions as well. Try it out!!
None of the provided options worked.

So I tried doing a transaction and it got activated, but payment was declined as all domestic and international transactions are set off by default.
And am unable to login to IRIS or use any other method to set my pin and to enable these transactions.
Am getting this error always.

Attachments

• 7d478099-f07b-4199-93b7-eedbe92db94b.jpeg
    7d478099-f07b-4199-93b7-eedbe92db94b.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 16

So I tried doing a transaction and it got activated, but payment was declined as all domestic and international transactions are set off by default.
And am unable to login to IRIS or use any other method to set my pin and to enable these transactions.
Try again later after few hours or so. Maybe their backend has not yet updated your details. Wait for a day and then proceed to mail them regarding this issue.

when did you receive the card?

Hi, i faced same problem when tried to activate same day of receiving the card. The next day i tried and it is able to recognize my mobile number and no hassles after. So, try tomorrow :)

Back