• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Right.

On singapore airport there is a section where we can use pp for spa
let us know which floor, which terminal this is.. I wasnt aware that spa came free with this Marquee PP.
Dot bother, I saw the next comment and it has the details.
why is it that I dont get an option to delete this comment??? only edit is there

theflash

TF Premier
Hope unlimited PP with add-on getting the same benefit stays for ever no Devaluation In that case so everyone can enjoy that benefit atleast.

Ig no other bank has this type of card issued so easily in terms of eligibility not in terms of timing that is slow by Yes but np...

telescope

TF Ace
Hope unlimited PP with add-on getting the same benefit stays for ever no Devaluation In that case so everyone can enjoy that benefit atleast.

Ig no other bank has this type of card issued so easily in terms of eligibility not in terms of timing that is slow by Yes but np...
Nothing lasts forever. Can just hope it stays here for few years at least.

lxmxl

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

If you, me and other marquee holders put their spends on marquee and spend well then they will try to keep these benefits, they will only reward as long as they are earning.

If we only use lounge access and not spend then devaluation will happen.

telescope

TF Ace
If you, me and other marquee holders put their spends on marquee and spend well then they will try to keep these benefits, they will only reward as long as they are earning.

Completely agree with this

Reactions: SSV

theflash

TF Premier

I'm ready to spend 9.5L but that's my max after that you have to contribute 🤪

theflash

TF Premier
@SSV one question while I registered my SBI Reliance Prime CC on Loungekey I was charged 3.25 USD is that refundable? The Txn was done on 21/05/2024 it's in MEMO DB till now.

lxmxl

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

click the link above ↑ it is at changi terminal 2

1719465180599.png

1719465134676.png

1719466946120.png
I don't think Marquee gets you access to this spa. When logged in to PP account, it shows an error and you can't search it either.

Also weirdly, unable to find any international airport lounges in India, like hyderabad airport lounge in int terminal is missing from list. Only foreign ones showing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240627_201501_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20240627_201501_Edge.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 1

theflash

TF Premier
I don't think Marquee gets you access to this spa. When logged in to PP account, it shows an error and you can't search it either.

Also weirdly, unable to find any international airport lounges in India, like hyderabad airport lounge in int terminal is missing from list. Only foreign ones showing.
1000055024.png

theflash

TF Premier

Use PP app it seems to be reliable.